All Comments on 'February Sucks - BTB'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several parts and the ending were original. I am impressed with how good this sequel was.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

rogers1962...Fucking A1 dude....I really believe that this is the most satisfying version of the February Sucks cannon that I have read to date. You sir have absolutely nailed it for this reader anyway. Any versions which have Jim begrudgingly accepting his cuck fate pale. Thank you once again for warming the cooling embers of this old guy's heart

Yessir1234Yessir1234over 1 year ago

This story has been used so much it’s like kicking a dead horse.

That said I do think this story was pretty decent. Linda realizes she fucked up big time with her Martian slut ray moment. Jim gets a little bit of revenge. Marc has his scummy ways ruined. Who knows, maybe Linda can win back some of her husbands love if she truly repents and becomes the best wife she could ever be. Probably not but who knows

4/5

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent. I sincerely hope Jim wasn't weakening at the end and considering reconciliation; that the smile was just that Linda got some revenge on Mark. Linda deserves a lifetime of regret for what she did. That marriage is toast.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Nice twist and a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why, why, oh why, do you people continue with this plot. grrrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda seeing the error of her ways and then taking it upon herself, as an act of pennance and retribution, to hurt Marc far more than she had hurt her husband is a vital component of any FS variant that seeks to see justice done and to provide a viable path for all involved to move forward. Thank you, rogers1962, for being the first author of a FS variant who grasped that important concept and successfully included it in his/her version of the story. Nicely done, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that every writer on this site feels the need to write "their" take on this stupid f'ing theme? Y'all are like children who take a shit in the corner and then wait for mommy and daddy to look lovingly upon you for your accomplishment. That too never happens.

So yeah, February Sucks is a rotting pile of shit and it doesn't matter who writes it, or how it ends or what changes are made.

Just saying. Oh and as Angel wrote the other day, thanks George. And fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge. How sweet it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best BTB,s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Linda ended up back in his bed for good after that.

That's one hell of a good way to stop a divorce.

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

Thanks for another February sucks story. I read as many as I can and love the alternate endings. another 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars: this is a bad story. YOU think it's a BTB, but it's not. You managed to drag the MC down to the same level as Marc: a man who has sex with married women. Besides that, the whole story was like some teen's wetdream. Sex all night with Dee (a horrible person), next day a young girl shows up for the best sex of her life, etc.

.

Silly stuff. Then she supposedly runs Marc down in the parking lot? Why? She's the one who betrayed her husband in a most cowardly and horrendous fashion. All Marc did was ask. You finish with a couple of lines that leads me to believe he'll reconcile with her? Nope. 2 stars.

.

This story is just as stupid as the original Anderson's, just more immature.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice ending. AAAAA+++++

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

This was the best BtB so far, with Jim ramming his revenge affairs down Linda's throat until the hypocritical whore choked on it.

Unfortunately, you ended this too soon, and didn't properly resolve what happened to Jim and Linda.

How did she handle the open marriage?

Did she keep trying to fix things between them?

What happened to Dee?

What about Jenna?

It's a testament to how much I was enjoying this rollercoaster ride that I really wanted answers to the above questions.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I still

Don't get why this story is so popular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best feb sux in a long time, thank you for posting this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now she has even more than the divorce to regret.... and the accident reconstruction team will soon be on her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't happen to a worse asshole than Marc but Jim should never go back to linda She did it once maybe easier the second time Stay a single Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect! All of it. The douche had it coming. Treat people with respect.....

HcopHcopover 1 year ago

This is easily my favorite version. Mainly for two reasons:

1) It dispenses with the LH and Helen subplot, which is contrived, unrealistic and in a way just rubs more salt in the husband's wound

2) It deals with an issue that is glaringly ignored in most versions: Linda's hypocrisy, since she asks her husband to do anything for him to get over this, EXCEPT FOR TAKING A LOVER, since she wouldn't be able to deal with it!! However she asks him to do exacly that, deal with the fact that she took a lover in the most humiliating and eviscerating circumstances.

It doesn't hurt that in the end she realizes what Marc is and dishes out a punishment to him, balancing things nicely for all involved.

I am not a fan of BTB stories, but this was as it should be, 5* from me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now this is way it should have down afterwards. 5* rogers1962

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s funny that people post ‘not another FS ending’. Friggin dont read them. I like the different alt endings. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when Jim returned to the hotel he got a second room and went straight there. How did he have Linda’s new lingerie to give to Dee? That part of the story doesn’t make sense.

While I don’t know the different was to get a restraining order, Jim should have either pressed charges for Dave violating it.

The hit and run, and everything after that does not fit with the rest of the story. The ending with them smiling at each other makes this into a reconciliation story not a BTB. For this to be a BTB story, the ending would have to be.

“I called the police and told them Linda had hit Marc and to come to the house to get her car.”

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

An interesting twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - up to the point at which he smiled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have told her, "well slut, maybe somebody would take your car repairs out in trade". Don't come to me, I wouldn't know what disease I might get...

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Good until she comes home the evening Mark gets hit.

.

Beforehand, she should have found a shade tree / DIY mechanic to fix front end damage on the QT. Start with a Facebook group re Mark LeValire, then look for victims...

.

Sunday Dee takes Linda's car over, and they just tell Jim it has to go into the shop.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Will all these authors stop beating this dead horse and write something original? 1 star for not thinking for yourself!

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Very good sequel to FS. 5⭐

Jim got to put some honey on his wounds and his doubts, and Linda got to taste the vinegar she provoked.

Personally, I think after a certain time of penance and retribution, a path towards reconciliation can be envisaged.

I would have liked to hear a discussion between Linda and Dee about that night, or Dee saying that Jim could also be a great stud.

Are you considering a sequel?

I would love to know their progress.

Thanks for sharing the story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A very good story told in an entertaining way. I believe you cannot fool children by pretending everything is fine. Children grow up better in a separated marriage with clear rules and clear relationships. 4*!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

By the way, no RAAC. No approach to Jim.

.

Just Mark LeValire fucked up families and several of those affected are ending his evil.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

That's it. Considering the amount and quality of some of the continuations, this one seems unfinished and doesn't hold up to the other top continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One last page!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yea, she did the right thing in the end. But didn’t linda and dee both go out before with the intent to double team Marc sexually? If he hadn’t revealed his kink to them about being a bull, wouldn’t they have gladly jumped into a threat with him? If he ever takes her back, and it’s not a sure thing right now, it will be with the knowledge that she’s gotten revenge for her bruised ego and not for a noble reason like winning her man back by making amends.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I really liked the beginning with Dee

Someone should write a version were Jim divorces Linda and marries Dee. Potentially a great BTB

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

LOL couldn't happen to a better guy, got what he deserved Wo me?

Realdeal123Realdeal123over 1 year ago

So Marc get hit by a car that drive by Linda?

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

I gave it 3 stars just for the ending. You left a little RAAC hope there at the end, and really if there was true justice she would be in jail now for attempted murder and he could get the kids free and clear and move on with his life. To me the only one who really learnt a valuable lesson from all these characters is Dee’s husband. He never knew the pain that Jim went through till he walked a mile in his shoes. He parted ways with Dee, apologized to Jim for his part in the rendering of his marriage, then went on with his life sadder but hopefully somewhat wiser. Jim and Linda staying for the kids in a dysfunctional and toxic relationship is a terrible environment to raise children in.

justwetwojustwetwoover 1 year ago

So all she had to do was maim a football player?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your ending to a popular story in LW, but... and I don't want to burst the good buble, it is not as good as the one from Plain old Bob.

It was one of the shortest and straight to the point endings.

If you haven't, read it!

That is not taking anything from yours, I like yours as well. Keep up a good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Jim should turn Linda in to the police for running over Marc. She mostly likely would end up doing jail time for attempted homicide. Her going to jail would work in his favor when divorcing her and he'd get sole custody of the kids while she's in jail. Since women are the gatekeepers of sex, the other man, in this case Marc isn't the problem or issue. They're just the opportunity for the woman to cheat.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

I liked it, well done and a good twist on this tale. Maybe Linda can fix her car and her marriage as well.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

I liked this new twist. It was well written and the revenge was sex for sex plus a clear determination that the marriage was over. Sex with Dee, destroying her marriage with the moron Dave, and stinging Linda by fucking her best friend in Linda's lingerie was sweet. It's pretty funny that Linda welcomed Dee into her home as a "friend" after Dee spent the night with her husband. It's also a great addition that Marc confessed his cuckolding thrill to Linda and Dee. As in the original, Linda thinks Marc is a "good guy". Marc's admission destroyed that image, another piece of revenge for Jim.

The weak spot was the ending. "I looked back into her beautiful eyes and smiled." This opens the door to a possible reconciliation. Has Linda running down Marc balanced the scales? I would hope not but this sentence muddies the previously crystal clear waters. As Jim succinctly stated, "You threw me aside for another man on a special night for you and me as husband and wife. I had been looking forward to our special night. You threw that in my face and cuckolded me instead. You purposely hurt the one you claimed to love so much for a selfish night of lust. You humiliated me in front of every friend we had. You left me alone for the whole special night without so much as a text. You weren't thinking of me or the kids. I will NEVER get past that. You broke our marriage beyond repair. I could never have sex with you again without thinking you are comparing or just straight out thinking of him.". That's a concise indictment of Linda's murder of their marriage. There are NO extenuating circumstances. She cheated on Jim, belittled him, ignored him, embarrassed him, and hurt him very deeply. How can you have a loving relationship with a person capable of such betrayal?

I find the criticism of the extension of the follow ons to this story chain invalid. The original evoked very strong feelings and a huge 640 comments. The add ons are a tribute to its theme and it's insufficient (for many) ending. This story was unique and a worthy follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK but why stay in the house? The having sex while she listens is great revenge but as he said he is always going to be waiting for the day she brings home a guy. Why punish yourself?

Also, if she wants to get back at him for what he is doing she can file for divorce. She will get the house, alimony, child support, and at least 50%. Give him the divorce he is asking for and make him leave.

I don't see in real life this being the real solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well done, but not overdone, sequel. I’ll be reading rogers1962 previous 8 stories ASAP.

Linda, thank you for ending his career. Your forthcoming incarceration enables me to happily move forward.

And thank you for your cheating, I’ve rediscovered over-the-top sex at middle age. No crisis for me. By the way, I will not subject my children, nor myself, to prison visitation. They’ll see you in 10 years, maybe 8, if they remember you. I will not.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

Hey all you great homosexuals writers. Someone needs to write one where Marc Picks up Jim

That’s about the only scenario left I think

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

I don’t know why I keep on reading these, but I do. The ending was very good. Found myself smiling…

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* A neat, original take on the "old story". It's more believable than many with a nice flow to the writing - and your strong twist at the end. I'm not sure they'll make it but there is hope. I'm also not sure it's BTB, it looks as if it's possible reconciliation. Whichever, I don't mind the (slightly?) open ending, especially if it's a good ending as this one is. Thank you for posting it.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

As tired as I am of all the versions of Feburary Sucks, this one was pretty good. I think if they reconcile quickly after the car thing though, maybe Jim isn't being very true to the way you wrote him. I mean, it goes a long ways to help but not sure it would be a snap easy fix either. Thanks for sharing.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Honestly, this wasn't bad at all, maybe the most creative of all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was getting bored with all the FEB Sucks alternates but yours was definitely one of the better ones. good work

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was interesting. She got a good dose of her own medicine. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to get excited about yet another Feb Sucks variation….but you did a good job because you made Jim into a no nonsense guy who firmly reclaimed his manhood and put Linda into her place — the Slut Barn.

.

As with every one of these…including the original….the story has to deal with an unbelievable premise: that a “loving wife and mother” would so blatantly and publicly cuck her husband like GA’s Linda did. To date, not a single variation has been able to explain that. But given that impossible premise (and this IS Lit LW 😎) your treatment was a logical direction to go. Over the top…sure. But a way to get Linda back in kind!

.

4 ****

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Perhaps one of you authors out there could try a 750 word project where he just gets a fucking divorce.

HikingThruHikingThruover 1 year ago

Well written, and one of the more proportional responses of the sequels. Running over Marc doesn't make up for her betrayal though, so I could see Jim returning to bed for sex, and him maintaining his side options, at her expense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Jim isn't the lost cuck most of these sequels portray him as. Fuck Linda and fuck Dee. They're both fuck pigs of the highest order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better ones. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you think she ran him down for what he did to their marriage you're wrong. She ran him down because he blew her off the next time.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Good writings but still the same ending as others have written including screwing dee amongst others. Only version I haven't seen is alien abduction.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Have to admit this was kind of a surprise. Started out in an amateurish fashion, I thought, but seemed to come together. Had some original thoughts, which is now hard to do with this series. Thanks for writing this.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Liked it. Original ending.

Opens the door for reconciliation.

Could have a part-2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far, the best of the bunch. Maybe Linda is pleased with herself but that doesn't change anything else in the narrative. Jim should continue fucking Dee if he can't get his sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

You were on track for a 5*

until that last line.

What a let down.

3*

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Fuck! No matter what she does AFTER THE FACT, she still did it. 2 stars for trying a BTB but failing miserably.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

I couldn't see the point. I read it anyway.

To be fair, the last but one paragraph redeemed it somewhat.

I was going to rate it 2, but the last bit promoted it to 3.

Still think it's been more than worked to death.

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

Very Good. Not believable but most of these stories are not. fun read. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined the story at the end. Just another foreshadowed RAAC.

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

I liked the story. The possible reconciliation not so much. I could never forgive her behavior.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Over the top far fetched but very entertaining. We just don't get nearly enough good BTB tales anymore. Five stars

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A bit of a laugh, but Linda survived and stayed with Jim.

Not exactly a great ending.

Scores 3/5

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

This was a really entertaining and satisfying version.

Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

P.S. Linda is still a worthless piece of shit. It was funny what she did though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"My love for you is just the same as it was yesterday." - That's sort of the point, the same love that allowed her to cheat!

\

"I'm afraid that telling you what happened will hurt you more" - That's basically an admission that the sex was amazing.

\

"Dee said you would just be mad for a couple days then things would be fine." - Does Dee know him better than she does? If she wasn't in LaLa Land over Marc, would she have thought that?

\

"Dave threw Dee out of the house." - What's the matter, Dave? It was just one night.

\

Weak ending. Should have either led to them reconciling, or it being a period to the end of their marriage.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Once again, Literotica's own supervillain, GA, has left us with more dead horses than a World War I cavalry charge. I disagree with the anon claiming that this version was great because the cheating partner took revenge on the stud who so easily seduced her. The guy didn't even have to buy her a drink, just dance with her and ask her to go home with him. That wasn't seduction, it was the wife being a star-struck slut. Marc is little more than an attractive prop in this story; the female equivalent of a husband's favorite porn start to jack off to.

When Linda ran down Marc, she actually gave her husband what he had wanted; a way to get divorced and still keep the kids. Ratting out his wife for assault and/or attempted murder would give him full custody at least while she serves her time. Finally, you can't just call the police and get a restraining order delivered, that should be obvious.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Much as I enjoyed Jim being retaliatory with Dee and looking out for his own interests with Jenna, I wasn't entirely on board with this until the end, which was brilliant. I'm usually not a revenge guy, but this was wonderful.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Too much left unsaid and unresolved at the end, but still well done other than that. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Was not going to read another FebSucks stories but was glad I did. This was one BTB that I would not mind turn into a reconciliation of sorts. At least a friend with benefits. But only in my imagination. Glad you ended it where you did. 5 stars.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Now that might be the first thing Linda has done in all the many variations of this story that could start them on the road to a reconciliation. Running the asshole over in her car ... That's so much better than anything Jim could have done on his own. Especially since the made the decision to do it all on her own without Jim knowing about it or having any input on it.

Guess it hurt her feelings that the asshole didn't want anything to do with her since he couldn't take her away from Him again. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist on a familiar story. 5 stars!

terraknorterraknorover 1 year ago

Guess Linda thinks of Marc as “Asshole” now. Had low expectations when I started to read, since there’ve been so many sequels, but this one was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Loved the dialog, the expressed feelings, the husband's understandable reaction and expression thereof to his wife. Would like to see an update between these two. I could envision reconciliation but not immediately. The hit & run was novel and just might be the thing that jump starts the healing process. I'd welcome a follow-up. Well done!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayover 1 year ago

T

To all the brave writers, well done for your bravery and willingness to share your version of this story, A big 5 for that aspect. Other parts of grading are based on merit.

To the chicken doo doo commentator who wrote 9/15/22 "Why is it that every writer on this site feels the need to write "their" take on this stupid f'ing theme?". who felt you, courageous writers, are children.

First off, why did you read the Februrary Suck if you hate the theme? Aren't you a moron for reading them?

Secondly, I wasn't able to see if you tried to publish a story since you posted as anonymous. If you have not, you are in no position to position to say such garbage. Critique it with your reasoning, yes, display of stupidity, no.

Third and final. what made you spew so much contempt? Did you grow up without attention until you had a temper tantrum?

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

Might be the best of all the Feb stories in the RAAC mode. She finally got it I think.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nice. Anytime Marc gets physically punished it is a good sequel.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Good job. A totally different take from all the others out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not BTB, you opened the door for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one RAAC that I would support.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

In my personal opinion, this is one of the best endings for the original tale. It reflects the confusion, the abandonment, the lost, the anger, the resentment and the resolution, any proud husband would experience if subjected to something so life changing as this. I even like the revenge and the open ending to close this tale. Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You were about to lose me. But the ending saved you. Heck, you could have just ended it with "Marc LaValliere had an accident. He had been hit by a car in the parking lot behind Morrison's. It was a hit and run." But then others would have gotten all butt hurt and said you didn't finish it. Good take on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know if February sucks but this pathetic tale sure does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, he should have said “No, that is beyond the scope of our relationship.” Then he should have called the police and turned her in as a prime hit and run suspect because of what happened. If sh goes away, too bad, raise the kids himself. Let he think about what her entitlement has cost her while living behind bars and while Jim starts a new family with Jenna in Linda’s house and bedroom.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

The story was ok as an addition to one. It was not a story that will hold the interest of one who has read the original. The ending was ok, but not so surprising. BTB would have been a far better ending, All in my opinion, but like other parts of the anatomy: everyone has one. :)

towgtowgover 1 year ago

Very good first effort. Should have been a 4.5ísh. But, -2 for regurgitating, this very worn-out story line. Please, give it another attempt, with your own story line and plot.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I wouldn't care that she ran over her fuckbuddy, hell depending on how I feel I might turn her slut ass in. Good way to get custody without giving up any loot. I could never get over in all these versions how she defends Marc as a "nice guy" she doesn't fucking know him, he picks up married women and threatens the husbands of they object. Dude is a predator.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

There are a few, very few, alternate endings that go the extra mile to fix the fundamental plot gaps in the original. Unfortunately, your version just perpetuates them. Loving wife on special night with husband just leaves him to fuck a star. Nope. Slut comes home with sexually satisfied smile and expects life goes on a usual. Nope. It’s the readers deep emotional cry of NOOO that drives the need for something different from other writers. Despite good narrative flow you added nothing else to the reader to get us past the original gaps. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutley the best ending yet...5* for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. While a good BTB is aways fun, this one had a hint to reconciliation which, after all said and done may be warranted. She obviously understands what she did and he had his fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous