All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 19'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
Pincher73Pincher7311 months ago

I love this spin off. Cool story, rich characters and nicely written. I’m a little jealous that I don’t have your talent. I also feel bad for those poor souls that don’t make the effort to read D&H.

traskentrasken11 months ago

❤️❤️❤️

I will note, a stake through the heart and beheading kills average people, too!

dapidapi11 months ago

Interesting information dump and there's "bonding" Will Tasia become a D&H regular? She'd make a good addition to the team.

dapidapi11 months ago

@Coyotecom As Caesar so elegantly said, "hic haec honk honky"

CarchariasCarcharias11 months ago

I always thought Tasia got the short end of the stick. Hopefully she has a happy ending. Also, “hair pie is gluten free”. Words to live by.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson11 months ago

Still lovin it.

Honk.

lunchbox90lunchbox9011 months ago

I know it's only a story, and she's a very very minor character in the story, but Ogna can go fuck herself, hate her already.

Showing some love for LGBTQ+ community!

Another great chapter! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it, love it, love it!

Thankyou Annabelle! Perfectly crafted as usual

PlutoburnsPlutoburns11 months ago

Theres something always delightful when a character we know and love meets someone new that they have to EXPLAIN all their backstory too. Its like a fresh perspective. Same thing everytime some new human bumps into Mike

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ms Hawthorne...

Words do not drip from my fingers like they do from yours.

Suffice it to type that I am n awe of your imagination, and skillful wordsmithing .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk

I always love reading the funny tags

MonsterLitFanaticMonsterLitFanatic11 months ago

HONK!! HONK!!

The tags, intro, and outro are the second-best part of reading your stories!!

CortavarCortavar11 months ago

Honk Honk!

I loved your story, as always, and I'm glad that Tasia the Terse Therianthrope is getting closer to joining a new (and awesome) pack!

I hope that we'll be able to see her in the main series as well, she's really cool and she'd do particularly well keeping Bigfoot and the assorted cryptids company in Oregon.

If she can pack-bond with Mike and the rest of the gang, she could also be happy with them, after all, she's House trained!

Best regards,

Cortavar

skippersdadskippersdad11 months ago

Another great read, that car scene was great.

dwoelfledwoelfle11 months ago

Loved it. You are one of the best. Thank you.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 months ago

A very rich tale you are weaving, very rich and tasty. Even without glutens...

LoverbullLoverbull11 months ago

I do. I love the fokin tags. Also 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk!

The tags are the best!

bhojobhojo11 months ago

the home needs a witch and Aileen needs to join. loved the sexy werewolf zombie hookup. now we need a lesbian threesome

Arc2456Arc245611 months ago

Loved it, another wonderful chapter.

I like the idea dhojo had about having Aileen join the group

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An interesting development between Dana and Tasha. Looking forward to seeing were this goes. Still puzzled about what exactly Ledgion is. A very interesting story, can’t wait to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't get me wrong l, I love your main story but your side stories are the main attraction to me. I adored the arachnid one, definitely top three of everything I've read. And I'm thoroughly enjoying this one! Immensely grateful for everything you write and share, especially the weirder, more experimental stuff. Please keep 'm coming!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk honk!

Can't believe I hadn't noticed the tags until recently when someone commented on them. Need to go back and reread everything now...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just gets better every episode

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter! Finally some descriptive sex that lasts more than a couple of lines! Hopefully the main story can benefit from this approach!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk :-)

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Your stories are the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

D&H is really awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. I can not wait to see how this ties in with home for horny monsters. I really like Tasia and I hope you keep her around. Having her destroy the sons of sin would be the icing on the cake. I really miss mimic though. Keep up the awesome work!

TaradarTaradar11 months ago

Honk hoonnnkkk!

redwhitredwhit11 months ago

Honk! Honk honk! Dang it Dana, move it to the back seat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lunchbox90 I'd keep quiet about your little death cult in light of recent tragedys if i were you.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma11 months ago

Honk. Dear diary, today I learned about mukbang and realised humanity is even weirder than I already thought, and that was quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk and Hornky

confused about one part, didn't think Vamps had a pulse? I know some artificial hearts move blood through the body with no pulse, is that what a vamp's heart does and what the stake interrupts?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another fun story. Honk the tags. If readers are skipping those, they are missing the toppings on the hair pie.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More More and More Please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lily and tasia fuck scene would be such a mess. The order has dealt with dragons and keeping them half asleep yet Mike's island is dealing with one? Okay. Who tf is the curator? Save my Lily

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for tink to go wild on the wolf girl, she has the most creative swear words ever. Honk

JazHazJazHaz11 months ago

Been having trouble remembering where we are in the story, but enjoying each chapter as it comes. Will Tasia become an ally and move into the house, I like her?

JazHazJazHaz11 months ago

Oh and honk honk!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your stories. I dont know why people who read the main story wouldn't enjoy this one too. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't say am a fan of the side storys feels like It's diluting the main story too much.

RobcolesRobcoles11 months ago

They really need to enable a higher score on lit, just for your stories. I’m caught between hoping these stories never end but also hoping I live long enough to make it to the end if, heaven-forbid, they ever do. It’s a happy conundrum 😜

Newt0351Newt035111 months ago

Every time I get to the end I scream "NO". I want it all and I want it to never end. The beginning was very hot. I also really like this witch and hope we get to have her join the HFHM family full time at some point. I think she could help everyone with her skills as well as our dead girl. Maybe we can get a wolf girl to join also, who knows.

Still love the world you have created and thank you for sharing.

H_RoarkH_Roark11 months ago

I guess it wouldn't hurt for Dana to reveal she tried to save Amida and at the very least recovered his body. I think that would maybe give some closure to Tasia or more of a connection to Dana. I would have thought a taste of Dana would give the vampyr more than a bad taste in his mouth. I'm guessing if Tasia comes back home with Dana and moves in with Cyrus there might be some 'splainin' to do on Cyrus part.

Would be interesting if Tasia's dad decided to find out what happened to his little girl and had a go with Timotei. Could even see the look on his face when Dana drives the stake in Timotei. Maybe rescue Tasia from a control spell once again. Or that might be too repetitive. I'm sure you'll have even better ideas.

Keep up the good work. Enjoy your break and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great, as they always are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super hot sex scene, so well written. My girlfriend and I totally relived in on top of her Subaru parked off NC3. Fucking hot! Even enjoyed her finger in my ass! 5-Stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk, honk!

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapine11 months ago

Thank you for including queer human/witch representation! Delightful as always

LunegirleeLunegirlee11 months ago

Ohhh I hate it when ever a chapter ends.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

MadDannyZMadDannyZ11 months ago

Wonderful work. Love the swapping of stories of these two. Like the connection being formed from it.

elphantasmo69elphantasmo6911 months ago

Hold up... things are ABOUT to get messy? LOL - I thought the ladies were already in epic clusterf**k territory!

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub11 months ago

Honk! Another great chapter in an amazing story. The interplay between the characters is just as compelling as the storyline itself. As others have mentioned, I hope there is a happy ending for Tasia and she becomes a permanent part of the Radleyverse.

PeryitePeryite11 months ago

Honk! Always love when a new chapter drops.

Lenny20Lenny2011 months ago
Big step

Additional to the great sex scene between Dana and Tasia, it was a really great moment to see the paralells of both of their journeys to power. And Dana sharing her undead condition with someone outside the family was really a big step for her. I wonder if somehow that could come into play with the order-plot line ...

The old-world / new-world vampire lore also is really interessting, hope it comes more into play in the future.

Thanks again for a great chapter.

Bluesea00Bluesea0011 months ago

Tasia is joining the house?

By the way great story.😃

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5011 months ago

I love that this story puts a different group of characters in the spotlight. HFHM is getting a bit crowded and some of my favorite characters don’t get as much “screen time” as I would like. Anyway, thanks for keeping us entertained!

Redneck_390Redneck_39011 months ago

Honk!

Now I'm hoping Dana and Tasia end up as a couple, they're just adorable together! ❤️

Ynottony72Ynottony7211 months ago

Thank you. Love you and your work

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

Honk! I can't believe somebody would pass up reading another great series by writerannabelle. Oh well, their loss. Got a kick out of the tags, again. The 'read the carfax' and 'no food in the car' are my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it!! Please let Tasia join the HFHM Family, Dana needs a girlfriend and Mike needs another horny monster girl in his harem. Please Annabelle. I know you are really busy with family life. Please let the stories CUM a lot sooner and more often.

Thanks again for your Amazing Stories!!

I also think you should add more chapters to Last of her kind. Especially about the kids.

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Sending you horny love from Birmingham Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmmm… do I sense a new Radley family librarian in the future? Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Zombies, vampires, werewolves, demons, and worst of all televangelist what more could you ask for.

Honk if you're horny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent chapter! Got me excited to see where Tasia fits in with the rest of the HFHM crew

madcrimsonmadcrimson11 months ago

Honk!

I loved the dive into Tasia's past and orifices.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Are you ok? It's been a week and your bio hasn't been updated :(

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

*Honk*

HentaiWolfHentaiWolf11 months ago

Love this kinda want to learn more about Eileen as well she seems like she could use some friends.

ContrahentContrahent11 months ago

Honkityhonkhonk i always read the tags.

Thanks for writing these stories. this is a really fun side story in the HFHM universe.

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl11 months ago

Dammit...now I have to back to previous chapters to rate it. Too eager to read the next part. I just love it.

Great ratio of story/excitement/sex and always well reseacherd without walking down cliche road (like I am now 😆). Too bad that the sex part isn't accepted in the narrow minded so called real world, because I'm convinced you would otherwise be properly reccognised for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ooohhh and honk....of course 👌😉

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The only thing to not like about these stories is having to wait for the next one to be published!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have been enjoying hfhm for years and felt the need to follow the girls on there adventures. Really happy I did. Please keep them coming……

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honk

mharrisonmharrison10 months ago

Amazing stuff as always.

Absolutely love it.....

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honk ! Honk ! Love you Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honk!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like Aileen. I hope they’re able to help her and that maybe she’ll show up in more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not being an expert on female biology, human or otherwise, I wondered if Dana could not get some "life force" from Tasia's vaginal juices, the same as Dana got from Tasia's blood.

slimfrenchieslimfrenchie10 months ago

Hope the librarian makes it to the main story as a recurring character. [The pup too] HONK! ... and this... goose-girl?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dana might get some low level lifeforce from Mortals.

The thing with Mike is, its pure magic, for the same effect she would need someone like the three end characters of book six ( S, F, H and maybe H and Y ) I try not to spoil .. oh and possibly Beth

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awwwww I hope our librarian witch gets some love later

DarkFire8687DarkFire86879 months ago

Honk, lol. Love seeing the new tags at the end <3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Honk!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars. Honk! :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Honk, honk, mofos!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this chapter. Very hot sex scene. Honk Honk

Look_At_My_Massive_PlotLook_At_My_Massive_Plot8 months ago

Honk, honk, motherfuckers! You're tags always make me laugh, I look forward to seeing what sort of mischief you've put in there for us.

rocketdragonrocketdragon7 months ago

Do people really not like this series and complain about it vs the main one??? Not that I'd ever say *anything* bad about HFHM; but Dead and Horny is possibly my favorite series ever. You the best!!

And yes, your tags are also the best :D

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot7 months ago

I give this story 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 and at least 20 👍 (I can't figure an emoji for honks, but it would get plenty) ☺

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HONK! :D

-AT

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10511 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES