All Comments on 'Nude Therapy - Phase 02'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

The author has the rare ability to describe hot, wet, passionate sex and make it seem sweet, loving, and classy rather than vulgar. I also liked the characterization of each of the three women, especially the ballsy, witty, and liberated (and married) Mandy. I really liked her remark, "We are going to fuck right now.... We need to get this out of the way so you can head back to New York, stop the bullshit, and tell your girlfriend that you love her."

.

My one reservation is more philosophical than literary. I was sorry to see the main character, at the end, reject all the lessons of this wonderful dinner party and choose an emotionally- and sexually exclusive relationship with his girlfriend back east. Was Mandy including the polyamory in her own dinner party as part of the "bullshit" she urges the MC to reject? Whatever the reason, traditional values triumph at the story's end. I doubt most Literotica readers will object. And--despite a philosophical quibble or two--I still say "five stars."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES