All Comments on 'A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 15'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying this please keep it going. Thank you for your time

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Wow, I must have missed it, but I did not know that Lisa’s husband Ken arranged all the perverted experiences that his pregnant wife had. This makes the story even more interesting. I will have to go back and reread. Love this story. I love the not-really-reluctant pregnant submissive slut and whore wife. A very imaginative and well-written story, with some very erotic scenes.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Wow! Finally we get to see where this is going. Lisa will no doubt soon be earning a lot of money as a porn actress. All the previous chapters were a means of breaking Lisa of her inhibitions and solidifying her submissiveness and willingness to do anything pop asked her. She thought it was a twisted but captivating game that she had to keep from Ken. Hah! Love the story. It is getting even better.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 month ago

All the way through this story I thought that Ken was Pop.

Seems I wasn’t far off.

What husband would condone this behaviour and pronounce his love for her especially with his baby inside her.

When she discovers his collusion she should dump his arse or arrange to get his arse gangbanged by the biggest cocks she can find.

AmbulAmbul10 days ago

How will gorgeous, very busty, and pregnant Lisa come clean with Ken about what she has become and what she now wants? Carl and June came to an arrangement so long as it was “just sex.” Lisa now seems addicted to extreme and perverted sex in front of a camera or audience, and is a willing whore in Pop’s club. She will spread her legs on command by a dominant man or woman and now seems completely bisexual. Ken now knows what she has been doing, but will she be the uninhibited sexual partner for him, as promised by Pop? Unknown to the other, both Lisa and Ken like the extra money her pornographic videos and work as a whore earns. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this fabulous tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous