All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 2 months ago

This has been a wonderful story I have really love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

walt555walt555about 2 months ago

I loved this Chapter and while happy another is coming sad that it must end. Ty for sharing.

elboriquaelboriquaabout 2 months ago

Best chapter yet in this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I honestly think It would be a good twist if Steve's dad dominates everyone

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

It was such a wonderful part of the story when Callum and Steve kissed. It was wonderful Steve appreciating Callum being part of the family and them showing their true feelings towards each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope he gets the chance to be with his daughter at least once! This series is so good!!

coitusraptuscoitusraptusabout 1 month ago

another awesome instalment try not to leave it so long next time please. and what about Joanne,s fall when is the next story.

409511381409511381about 1 month ago

I don't want to see black books. It's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was awesome I sure wish I was part of that family. Will there be a part 8 and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Breathtaking.

I love this series so much and this chapter was just breathtaking.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 1 month ago

Super hot! Super super hot! Can't wait for the "final" chapter, if that's really the end, I'm gonna be definitely sad lol anyway if we have one last chapter to go, then so be it, I trust you to make it awesome, as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank the lord!!! Been waiting for this !! Looks like a nice long one too… ( just like Callum ). I’ve just read the first few paragraphs at the breakfast table and I’m already hard. Can’t wait for my girlfriend to go out so I can cum like a slut to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Omg omg omg The mythical chapter 07 is here.

It’s been ages since I put a pair of my wife’s panties on to cum. Now I can again. Let’s make the comments section filthier than Steve’s panties after a hard sesh with Cam. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The addition of the grandparents was a mistake.

Should have been younger dumb sluts. Nieces. That Malissa could of taken all her anger out on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story. Need next part.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

good chapter as always.... (and it's a shame that this series ends in chapter 8).

but grateful to the author for such morbid work... I think I have a very interesting formula for the final chapter... a form of closure at the level of "morbid" and "narrative coherence"... let's look at it like this, what's missing of this history? Well, obviously Melissa needs to find out Steve's secret... but it would be boring if she found Callum fucking Steve, wouldn't it? something very common.

How about this:

We know Callum was already walking around the house naked... now that Steve's parents are finally gone, Callum could walk around the house naked again... but how does this connect to Melissa's discovery? How about planning a day at the backyard pool? Obviously Callum would be naked, but one thing would lead to another and Melissa and Joann would get naked next to Callum... after that, Callum would tell Steve and Jackie to get naked. ..and to the girls' surprise (especially Melissa), both Steve and Jackie would have chastity cages... the scenario is very clear. it exposes you to Callum as the dominant entity without even wanting to do more... Melissa doesn't even need anyone to say anything... it's implied, and Melissa can see it when she looks at Steve's still-deprived little caged penis. of his freedom. being in his own house... in contrast to Callum's huge penis free throughout that house that now belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

^ I like the caged cock pool idea.

How about she doesn’t say anything? When she sees the cages I mean … instead she drinks… drinks too much and as the day/evening goes on she gets more and more drunk… you can cut the atmosphere with a knife as an irritable Mellisa keeps looking over at her dad and brother in disgust but doesn’t comment ! … until she bursts into tears screaming she can do this anymore and runs off…. Maybe Calum tells Steve and jack to go comfort her…. There’s a bit where a crying Melisa in her bikini is being hugged buy dad and his cage is pushing into her side… still she doesn’t mention it. Because to mention it would be to acknowledge that her boyfriend is in some way gay and fucking her dad and bro.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It would also be interesting if Melissa wasn't actually surprised... after all, she already sucked Callum in front of Steve and then kissed him!

It could be interesting that Melissa doesn't say anything and simply accepts Callum as the absolute authority within that house.

An ending where Steve's father discovers that Joann's son is black would also be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I didn’t like the addition of the old fuckin grand parents! But as we got them now how about this ….

Maybe Steve’s dad, in finding out Calum is fucking his wife… does something crazy… whilst Calum is out on a morning jog the granddad try’s to run him over in his car and kill him.

The police get involved and Steve’s dad ends up looking at jail time…. It all hinges on weather

Callum gives evidence, if he doesn’t testify it all falls through and he walks..

The old Cunt has a choice to make… go to jail or accept what Callum is to his family…. Turns out deep down the granddad is a pussy and would do anything to not go inside.

So the humiliation of gramps begins… with the court date looming over the family as a backdrop

Callum instructs gramps to take his wife to a flat where some of cals mates fuck her in-front of him.

Next maybe, Calum tells him to take Mellisa out for ice cream, nice granddaughter grandad time together. But he also makes grandad wear some of Melissa panties….as they are sat there Calum texts them both and tells her she must make gramps cum under the table in his panties. If they don’t do it grandad is going inside and Melissa ain’t getting any cock ever again. They both look at each other and realise they must do this.

So, She uses her bare foot pushed into his crotch, desperately trying to get him to cum so they can both leave. She tries and tries but it’s not happening. Gramps finally suggests she needs to use her hands if this is ever going to be over so she slides round to his side of the table. Unbuttoning his jeans… luckily they are in a booth so slightly hidden from the public.

‘ grandad these are my favourite panties?’

‘ I’m sorry he made me wear them… come on now people are starting to look over here, can you just do it ? ‘

Melissa starts to wank him off as he bites his lip stifling a moan… a text comes through

“Feel her tits don’t let anyone see you”

Grandad shows the phone screen to her and they both share a nod… arching her back slightly to Allie access Melisa feels his hands slide up her back, under her armpit and cup her tit…

A text comes through….

“ tell grandad you can’t wait to see him suck cock… repeat it over and over into his ear until cums “

….. to be continued

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Mmmm fuck yeah! Melisa crying in a bikini while her dad hugs her in a cock cage this needs to happen!!!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Maybe on the day of the pool party Calum hides all of Melissa’s bikini bottoms… he then has Jackie and Steven 69 each other while wearing some of Joanne’s. He tells them, make sure you make a big mess! The 2 sluts get the bikini bottoms nice and sticky and when Melissa can’t find any of hers mom lends her some….

Melissa wonders why the bikini bottoms are a bit sticky as she pulls them up her legs but her

mind has been so confused lately with everything that’s going on within in her family she doesn’t really give it a second thought….

Then later, there will be a part where as someone has previously mentioned, Mellisa will get drunk and storm of crying… Steve in his cock cage is told by Calum to go comfort her…

Steven runs after her, finds Melissa in the kitchen crying. He goes to her, hugs her saying he understands it’s a really strange situation. As he does this, his cage presses into her bikini bottoms…. The cum soaked, sticky bottoms he was wearing himself only hours prior.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

^ that’s genius mate!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Honestly would love a wholesome ending. No more cuck stuff, no more gay stuff, no more cheating, Joanne and Steve get marriage counseling, Melissa leaves callum, Callum moves on to a different family or state, and jack finds gay love elsewhere. Tired of the same endings these stories always have.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

^ this guy uses his wife’s dildo and asks permission to ejaculate !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Please any update as to when the last part is coming. Need it so bad mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

damn I don't want this story to end... even so I understand that everything has to come to an end and it is better to finish something and let it "go" than to never finish it and live on "what would have been"

With that humble poem I think that what could serve as a good closing to this story is to show Steve with his chastity cage as mentioned below... but for me the humiliation has to be divided into two acts... first Melissa sees to steve with his cage... then for a while, many awkwardly humiliating moments, where callum "subdues" steve... things like callum telling him "stevie bring me a beer (the typical move)", or also "stevie come and put sunscreen on my legs"... see callum naked, standing, while steve kneels to pour and massage callum's legs a few centimeters from his bbc. At one point while Steve is still kneeling and massaging Callum's legs, Callum takes his cock and places it on Steve's head... making it look like Steve's head is like a footrest, except instead of feet, it's Callum's huge BBC... at some point Melissa would arrive and see Steve kneeling, while Callum, with his hands on his hips, rested his cock on his head.

Steve.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I just hope for a good 5-6 pages and I think it’s very Important that Steve AND Melissa are humiliated.

Melissa should be absolutely furious her boyfriend is fucking dad and brother, disgusted actually. But she puts up with it because she needs his cock too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES