Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You took away his freedom of movement?! That would surely anger him! I do not know why he hasn’t attacked you and injured you, they are a very violent species!” Doxy was aghast.

“Games! You forget they are unlike us with their sexual antics. You must learn to make the “leap”! We share so little in common in our mating enjoyments. To them we must seem to take no enjoyment in breeding.” Foxy tried to enlighten them.

“How can you say that? When he dances for me I melt, and when William induces me as only he can I am in paradise” Roxy insisted.

“You see as I said they are not at all like us, you are far too goal oriented compared to them. That is why he prolonged me earlier he was making my enjoyment last.”

“No he wasn’t! He was needlessly delaying your peaking so that you couldn’t be induced.” Roxy corrected her.

“Again you must make the”leap”, he was treating me as he would treat a cherished human female. They take great enjoyment from protracted coupling, putting off the goal for them is NOT UNDESIRED, indeed as I have discovered, it is also not without its benefits!”

“So he was not angered at your confining him?” Roxy wanted to know.

“No, he took my actions for those of a human female wanting to engage in a game as well, a game to heighten sexual enjoyment, as I had hoped he would of course. So what happened next…” Foxy’s storied continued.