All Comments on 'Broken Boy Ch. 02'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Adorable! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this! Dirk needs to be permanently dealt with. Shae has been through enough. It’s time for Shae to be happy and loved!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love how the story unfolds, and I love the slow-burn, it's very rare on LE and to be honest, I don't know why :)

Hot scenes can also be done in stories with a slow pace of action! :) And all the waiting and tension makes the final climax even stronger, mmmm! :) Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant.

Of course we will wait for another - but with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is wonderful, you write beautifully, giving the atmosphere of the whole story, showing what true friendship-love means. I really like Shae and Adam, how they live each day together, and even Shae's fear of others…

In some scenes I see my own experiences and how I experienced this time of loneliness, fear, and especially getting to know friendship-love.

I am very impatiently waiting for the next part of Shae and Adam's story, with great hope that it will go well and even imagine that it will be a beautiful, wonderful mutual love.

Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland).

Cudowny jest, przepięknie piszesz nadając atmosferę całej historii, pokazując co znaczy prawdziwa przyjaźń-miłość. Bardzo podoba Mi się Shae i Adam, ich wspólne przeżywanie każdego dnia, a nawet ten strach Shae przed innymi...

W niektórych scenach widzę własne doświadczenia i jak przeżywałem ten czas samotności, strachu a w szczególności poznawania przyjaźni-miłości.

Bardzo niecierpliwie czekam na kolejną część histori Shae i Adama, z wielką nadzieją że potoczy się pomyślnie a nawet wyobrażam że będzie to piękna, wspaniała obostrona miłość.

Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska).

GrimmlockGrimmlockover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter and to see their relationship bloom

GimliOakensGimliOakens9 months ago

WOW. I can't stop crying. So beautiful and filled with such love and acceptance.

amw297amw29723 days ago

It's getting juicy! Love the pace of the relationship and how sweet it's getting between them. 5*

@Edey I would say funny seeing you here but honestly it makes sense, this story reads somewhat like one of yours, in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES