All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 13'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Relationship

Love the relationship between Casey and Jolene. Love how Jolene can switch from benevolent to sadistically cruel the next.

Do continue this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i want to see Casey go to the salon for some of that hair removal goo and apply it to Jolene's head and pussy. Perfect start at revenge. She needs to nail her sister for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mixed bag of proposals

Great chapter, sort of makes the story whole, convincing plot idea. Though do hope the author has some more creative ideas to surprise us poor readers.

Really liked the applying the cream to her sisters head suggestion, at first glance. Maybe she can get access to a bottle and mix it in the hair shampoo or conditioner. But she is also at her sisters mercy, so on a second glance she would have to face retaliation or worse herself. The suicide suggestion are a bit too dark for my taste. By the way, who would get her indent if here sister were to disappear?

A more positive suggestion: Maybe there is even a peaceful way she can get her boyfriend to take it over - provided he stays a decent, loving character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I want to see what her friends have to say . I also would like to see Greg staying with her, with both him and Casey's bff Amelia knowing the truth. also want to see what her parents think now when she goes and gets her things. what about her rival Cassandra maybe Jolene can make Casey a ward of Cassandra while in school? Maybe Jolene can find a way to blackmail Amelia as well.

albo4life2albo4life2almost 4 years ago
Good change

I did not expect this turn but I loved it, I hope to see how her sister will use her

imperfectionistimperfectionistover 3 years ago

That was a surprise, but well done. After the last story I was a little worried about where this was going. Now I am fully engaged again. Nicely done.

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

WOW!! I Did Not See THAT Coming!! What a Betrayal from her Own sister,...

( I could see/understand something like This from an older step-brother or step-sister; who Might for some reason or another, resent his/her younger sibling, or to be allowed to 'perv' or lust after his/her younger sis...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES