All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 14'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

as usual I enjoyed it. I hope that Greg will be okay with all this and still wants to be her boy friend. I still would like to see Amilia get Blackmailed with her, Also want to Cassandra involved with her duties as well. I now want her dad to forgive his little girl and not only see her naked but see her spread wide open, maybe he could see her cam, and decide to be around her more. I also would like for Greg and Amilia as well as Casandra to know how this happen and how it was Jolene who blackmailed her.. Of Cassanda will think it great..

concrete666concrete666almost 4 years ago
Love. It!

I freaking love this story so much. You surprised me in a good way, love where it's going!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
Lush

damn i am getting to old for this LOL

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I understand that Jolene Is Now responsible for Casey's Care, but it was by her own doing,...

Casey Should Approach Jolene and DEMAND at least 20% of the profits from her Cam Shows and from the Photo shoots with Mark. That Is NOT too much to ask,...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES