Changed Redux Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into Julia's eyes Mary suddenly realized how much strain was evident there. Julia was terrified. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Mary said, reaching out she pulled Julia into an embrace. Once the smaller woman was in her arms she started trembling and crying.

"I was so worried. You wouldn't wake up and you just kept mumbling. Then it got worse and worse. Then the... the... the... lightning thing started and..." she started with a flourish of her hands but Mary interrupted her.

"Wait, the lightning thing? What lightning?" Mary asked anxiously.

"Just a little while before you woke up, your hands started glowing with little sparks of red... I don't know... lightning." She fumbled for words as she turned to gesture around the room, "Then shit started flying around the room."

"Flying?"

"It started with little stuff. Your phone, jewelry, clothes... then the furniture." Julia went a little paler, "Then the walls started to crack."

For the first time, Mary took a good look at the chaos all around her and really saw the damage. The dresser was on it's back and clothes were scattered everywhere, books were scattered about, some with pages torn out, a box of Kleenex looked to have exploded in the corner, and several large ragged cracks were running up the walls and across the ceiling.

"As before, this was not the ring's magic." Marcellene said into Mary's thoughts, speaking for the first time. To Mary's ear, her voice sounded very tight and strained. "This was your magic."

"My magic." Mary said, her voice low and uncertain.

"Yes, as I have told you, it has been obvious to me since you first used the ring that you had your own innate magic. I've seen it several times. But the other day on the roadside, that was something more, much more, than I had expected. Something was kindled in you out there on that roadside. I think the magic of the ring may have started it somehow, a catalyst if you will, but now it is loose inside you."

* * *

Two days passed and the dreams had not returned, no furniture had been overturned and the roof hadn't fallen in. Mary and Julia had begun to hope that maybe the whole thing had just been an isolated incident and wouldn't happen again.

Marcellene was unusually quiet oin the subject but did not seem to share their optimism "We shall see." Was all she would say when asked.

Julia was standing in front of the microwave, waiting for her breakfast to be warm when Mary came into the kitchen. For a moment, Mary felt surprisingly jealous of her girlfriend who got to go to work in sandals, shorts and a tank top on a very warm, late spring day. Her own attire of jeans, a tee shirt and steel-toed work boots was already making her sweat and it was only eight in the morning.

On the other hand, perhaps it was seeing Julia in those tight little shorts that was actually making Mary sweat. Even if it wasn't, looking at the way the gray fabric hugged the curves of her round bottom was certainly making her damp in other ways.

Julia looked over her shoulder and caught Mary staring. She smirked and said, "Enjoying the view?"

Feeling snarky, Mary said, "Don't flatter yourself. I've seen better."

Julia raised her eyebrows, "Oh, well then you won't be disappointed if you don't get it anymore. I won't have any trouble finding women looking to tap this." She gave her ass a little smack as she said it. "In fact, I bet Jazz would be all over this in a heartbeat if I gave her a chance." She quirked an eyebrow, "Maybe today is the day I finally give her a chance."

Mary shrugged theatrically while trying to hide the fact that hearing Julia talk about having sex with Jasmine at work had sent a sexual thrill straight from her head to her clit. Pulling out a travel mug and filling it with coffee she said, "Jazz is hot, I'll give you that and I bet she'd look even hotter sitting on your face, so do whatever you want with her." She smirked wickedly, "But no matter what you do, you'll never find anyone that can make you scream like I do." She turned away and shoveled a spoonful of sugar into her coffee.

Julia made a little huffing noise in the back of her throat and said, "You're not nearly as good as you think you are. I bet Jasmine could have me screaming all morning long if I let her."

Another jolt of excitement shot through Mary and she had an idea. "You want to try screaming all morning long? Ok, let's try it." There was a thump to the air and Julia's eyes opened wide.

"What did you...ooooohhhh." Julia started to say but it almost immediately turned into a moan as the magic rolled through her. "Oh, you... you... bitch..." Julia groaned as pleasure rapidly started building in her core. She slipped to the floor and slumped against the cabinet doors. "What did... you... do...?"

Walking casually over, Mary sipped her coffee for a few moments as she stated down at her lover who was rapidly building towards climax. "Well, you talked about screaming all morning so I thought we could try it out. Let's see how you like to cum for..." she squatted down next to Julia and leaned in close, her lips only inches from Julia's lips. "...oh, let's start with an hour straight." She took another sip of her coffee and gave her that same wicked grin again. "Sound good to you sweetie?"

In response, Julia only moaned more loudly as the first spasm of her orgasm started. Her body trembled and her eyes slid closed. The moaning turned to gasping little cries and grunts as wave after wave rolled through her small body in an endless chain.

Watching, Mary felt a growing tightness in her center as her arousal surged. Wetness was seeping into her panties and her nipples stiffened to painful little points that were so hard as to be almost painful. She knew she wasn't going to be able to resist touching herself but she wanted to hold off and enjoy the show for as long as possible before finally giving in. She wondered to herself just how long Julia could go before she passed out. Could she really orgasm for an hour straight?

A thought occurred to Mary and she turned to the counter to pick up Julia's phone. She opened the texting app and scrolled until she found Jasmine. She punched in Running late. Got tied up with something. Will be in later. She hit send.

As for herself, she was going to a remote site for sampling today so she was basically on her own schedule. She could easily afford an hour delay.

The phone buzzed and Mary looked down at it. Jazz replied, Hope you're having fun. Tell me about it later. She had added in a little kissing, blowing hearts emoji for good measure.

She smiled down at the moaning Julia and asked, "Been telling Jazz about our love life, have we?"

Julia grunted, twitched then gasped out, "Maybe... a little."

"And you didn't tell me? Tisk, tisk." Mary said and sent another text, Oh, I'll fill you in alright.

The reply came back almost immediately, Someone is feeling naughty today! Don't make promises you can't keep!

Mary typed, I always keep my promises. You'll see.

The reply took a little longer this time. Ok, stop teasing. You have Mary. Don't fuck that up because of me.

A little surprised, Mary said, "Well, Jazz is actually very sweet. She just told me, well, you I suppose, to stop fooling around with her because you have me and she doesn't want to mess that up." She put the phone under Julia's nose so that she could see it. "Think I should tell her this is actually me and that I want to join in on the fun?"

"Noooo." Julia mumbled deliriously. "Don't..."

Mary knew it was wrong but her arousal was getting stronger by the second and it was rapidly taking over her reason. She justified in her head that if it all went south, she could just use the magic to make things right again. She sent, Mary wants to join us.

The reply came back even slower this time. Mary pictured Jasmine reading it over and over trying to figure out if it was legit or not. When the reply finally came back it asked, For real?

Totally.

How do you know? Did you ask her? Jazz typed.

Mary pictured Jasmine in her mind. The tall, dusky brunette was probably getting ready for work. She would be dressed pretty much like Julia in shorts and a tank top and would be just about ready to head out the door by now. Mary wondered with a fresh surge of excitement if this conversation was turning the athletic beauty on.

Mary decided to put her cards down. She typed, This is Mary.

Fuck! Jazz typed immediately. Then, You're serious?

Mary's sex quivered as she typed, Friday night out, three of us. Dinner and the club and we'll see. OK?

After another long pause came back, See you friday.

At her feet, Julia gave another gasping cry and shuddered as she came again. "What... what did you..." she slurred as sweat beaded on her brow.

Putting the phone down, Mary reached out and cupped one of Julia's heavy breasts, fondling it for a few seconds before giving it a firm squeeze which made the smaller woman gasp again. Smiling lasciviously, she said, "We have a date with the lovely Jasmine on Friday, you and me and her. Dinner, dancing then... well..." She slid her hand down and into Julia's shorts. "...we'll see after that." Julia cried out louder as Mary slipped a finger between her soaking wet outer folds. For a couple of minutes, she teased her lover, sliding the finger in and out, rubbing along the back wall of her vagina, knowing that Julia had a sensitive spot back there. When she slid out, she languidly circled hard little bump of Julia's clitoris, pushing back the hood and teasing the sensitive tip. With every touch, Julia's gasping and groaning became more delirious.

"You know, this is pretty sexy, but it could be better," Mary said as she looked down. "I think this will help." She started pulling the clothes of the unresisting Julia. In only a couple of minutes, Julia was naked except for her sandals. "I kind of like you in just sandals. I think I'll leave them on." Mary grinned. "Ok with you, Sweets?"

In response, Julia moaned, "Sooo gooood. Ungh... can't... so tight... still... cumming..." Her back arched, thrusting her breasts up as another cry escaped her throat. "Cumming!"

A jolt of excitement shot through Mary as she watched Julia having yet another spasm of rapture. "It is so fucking sexy watching you like this." She said, her voice starting to sound a bit strained with her own arousal. "I just love watching those big tits bounce with your every move." She gave Julia's breast another squeeze. "And those nipples! Look a how hard they get!" She pinched the taught skin making Julia squeak.

An idea popped into Mary's head and before she could control herself the air shuddered and Julia gasped. Before Mary's eyes, Julia's nipples grew longer, thicker and darker. The areole went from a light tan to dark umber and the nipples themselves went from bumps no bigger than the tip of her little finger to the size grapes. Big grapes.

"Oh... you perv!" Julia moaned.

Looking at her girlfriend's new long, thick nipples, Mary had to admit, she was kind of right. Mary was turning out to be quite a pervert, but honestly, she was kind of enjoying her slow descent into debauchery. The sight of the new dark summits of Julia's breasts was sending fresh new ripples of pleasure rolling through Mary's body and she felt tight, fluid heat soaking her sex. Without thinking, Mary's hand had slipped down to her jeans and her fingers were tracing the seam between her legs. With each slight push, a new jolt of pleasure shot through her sex.

Beneath her Julia pawed at her leg, her fingers gripping in time with the spasms in her sex. "Please...I want to... feel you."

That was all it took for Mary to practically rip off her own clothing but as she was about to drop to the floor her eyes caught on Julia's breasts and the huge, dark nipples. She bit her lower lip, suppressing a groan that wanted to well up inside her at the image that was now floating through her mind. "I want to feel you too, my love." She stroked her own pussy slowly. "Right here."

Drained from the relentless assault of pleasure, Julia never the less started to reach towards Mary's sex, eager to please her lover. Gently, Mary pushed her back down. "No, not that way." She said and she moved to straddle Julia. Leaning to one side, Mary lowered herself down over her prone girlfriend. Reaching down she gripped one of Julia's heavy breasts and with a thrill of anticipation coursing through her, stroked the thick nipple slowly over her soaking wet sex.

Julia's reaction was a sharp intake of breath as her eyes widened. "Ungh... sooo goood." She moaned loudly. Her own hand came up and cupped the breast as well, pushing it up harder, slipping the long, thick nipple between the lips of Mary's sex.

"Easy, my love." Mary chided. "I want to make... this last." But even as she spoke, her words hitched in her throat. The sight of Julia under her, wrapped in a delirium of constant orgasm while boob fucking her was incredibly kinky to Mary. She already felt her center twitching and quivering as the sensations rapidly built.

After only a short time Mary felt herself losing the battle and she started to slip over the edge. Her hips dropped down instinctively trying to push Julia further in. With an electric shock, she felt the thick nipple slip into her as Julia mirrored her move, thrusting her chest up. Mary's core tightened and she felt a hot, liquid rush inside as she went over the edge. A guttural cry was dragged from her throat as she came.

Beneath her, Julia was still trapped in the throws of her relentless, endless orgasm. Her movements were getting more and more languid and her eyes were dilated so wide that they were almost completely black. Perspiration was rolling off her temples as she looked around the room without seeming to really see anything.

The idea of what Julia was feeling at that moment, what it was like to have an hour long orgasm welled up in Mary's mind. I want to share this with her. Mary thought. There was another thump to the air and before Mary even had a chance to realize what she had just done another climax surged up in her sex. She cried out as she came, her hands rising up to clutch her own heavy breasts.

The next hour was a blur of screaming, searing rapture for Mary. Spasm after spasm clamped down her core in a relentless, never-ending chain. It was impossible to tell if it was actually one long surging orgasm or a maybe a continuous string of shorter climaxes but whatever the case, it didn't really matter. At some point she realized that she had dropped to the floor with Julia and they had wrapped themselves in a furious sixty-nine, her tongue buried inside Julia, her lover's wetness flooding over her lips.

Eventually, the tide rolled back and Mary collapsed beside her lover who was lying senseless on the cold, tile floor of the kitchen. Julia's lustrous black hair was a tangled mess and her glorious body was soaked with sweat. She was softly moaning to herself as a nuclear grade afterglow seared the inside of her veins.

Mary knew what Julia was feeling because the same thing was happening inside her own body. Hot pleasure rolled slowly through her body in delicious waves as the bliss slowly... very slowly, faded.

After a time, Julia worked up enough strength to sit partially up and twist around, laying her head on Mary's chest. Her dark eyes glittered as she whispered, "I can't wait to try that again." before she fell asleep.

* * *

That evening, Mary was sitting at her desk at the office. She had stopped there on the way home from her fieldwork to drop off the water samples she had collected and picked up the charger for her computer which she had forgotten the day before. While she was there she decided to catch up on a few phone calls and emails. Mary pushed the button ending her phone call and was just turning back to her computer when the phone twittered again. Sighing, she picked it up and looked at the screen.

Kristy

It took a moment for the name to click in her mind but when it did she almost dropped the phone with surprise. The mother from the gas station. How the hell did she get Mary's number? Tentatively, Mary pushed the talk button. "Hello?"

"Uh, hi. Sooo... this is Kristy. I'm not sure if you remember me or not but we uh... kinda met a while ago... sort of... at a gas station one night." The voice on the other end said hesitantly.

"I remember," Mary said feeling incredibly awkward. "I...uh... I meant to call you but..."

"It's ok. I didn't really expect you too. I mean, it was kind of an odd first date anyway, right." She gave what sounded like an awkward, forced laugh.

As Kristy was speaking Mary got up and walked around her desk, shutting the office door and locking it before she started to nervously pace her small office. "Yeah, it was a little odd I guess."

"Yeah. Well, I'm actually calling at the direc... er, suggestion of a mutual friend. I have some information for you that she thinks you need to know about."

"What information?" Mary asked, suspicion starting to build inside her mind. "And what mutual friend?"

"I can't tell you that here. We need to talk someplace secure."

"Secure?" Mary asked, a little taken aback. "What is this, the Bourne Conspiracy?"

"What? No, no, of course not, but it's... well, it's complicated. Can you just meet with me? You can bring someone you trust if it will make you feel better."

Mary hesitated. Despite her uneasy feeling, something was telling her that she should trust this woman. She did mess with the woman's mind and share a rather public orgasm with her after all. It wasn't just that though, there was something else that was urging her to meet with her. A subtle mental push that was difficult to deny or resist. Finally, she said, "Where?"

"My house. Well, actually my grandmother's house. I just moved into the old apartment over the garage."

Mary thought for a second about what she should do. On one hand, she didn't really think that Kirsty, the young mother from the gas station with the beat up old minivan, was very likely to try something funny on her. Also, with the ring, Mary figured that she could likely handle just about anything that came her way. On the other hand, the whole thing was pretty frigging weird.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she finally said, "Ok, when?"

* * *

To be continued...