Completely, Enthusiastically, & Without Question - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you're hot," Max groaned. "Keep talking to me. Please. Tell me what you want," they begged.

Olivia flicked her finger harder over her clit, needing more pressure to achieve a second orgasm. "I want you to come for me, Max. I want to feel you come hard. Please, Max, I need you."

"Fuuuuuuuucckkk!" Max cried out, their back arching higher as their climax hit them.

Olivia released the breath she'd been holding to keep her own orgasm at bay and let herself come apart a second time that morning.

To be continued...

Olivia and Max's stories are far from over. I'm not sure when I'll be able to continue their journeys, but I do plan to bring you along as they grow together and as individuals. Late Winter through Early Summer is a busy time for me, but I want to keep writing about them.

It probably goes without saying that sharing Max's journey is very personal to me. While their experiences do not reflect my experience directly, there are elements of my journey in there, as well as the journeys of some people who are very special to me. But there are probably a thousand other experiences out there that may not have been represented here. There is no right or wrong, no typical or atypical - everyone's journey is different.

The journey can be hard, but try to find the fun wherever you can. Whether it's a fashion show with your friends, a ceremony to say goodbye to your deadname when a specific moon is in front of a planet or something (I don't know, what am I, an Astrologist?), or something completely different - there's a lot of joy to be found along the way.

1...345678