All Comments on 'Covid Insecure Play Pt. 05'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my gosh! PLEASE let this guy get a good and satisfying revenge on all these people soon! Also, could you please explain exactly why they decided to gang rape her husband? Was it just to hurt her?

Finally, I'm on the fence if he should stay with her or not. I prefer reconciliations but she has A LOT of redeeming of herself to do first. I mean, what excuse could she have for not only cheating in her marriage bed but also repeatedly and arguably proudly proclaiming she was a "cheating, married slut?"

I don't really want them to break up but they need someway to make sure this doesn't happen again. She needs to be kept on a very short leash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR-stories scattered throughout several categories aren't worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES