Covid Insecure Play Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll catch you up, no doubt" Cliff said raising his glass, in a toast, "To truth and honesty!"

Dawn paled, raised her glass in response, then mumbled meekly, "Honesty."

"So my darling," Cliff continued, "Eat up and then you can continue your confession!"

Dawn gulped down her wine, then began eating, avoiding Cliff's gaze as her filled her glass again and topped off his own draining the bottle. They ate in silence, Cliff easily finishing before Dawn, he sat and sipped his wine and watched her eat slowly, seemingly in distant thought. As she took her last mouthful, Cliff slipped a hand under the table and ran it along her bare thigh pushing her dress up.

Startled, Dawn's head jerked up, nearly choking as she swallowed, making her reach for her wine glass and drink the remainder of the wine.

"Finished?" asked Cliff, "I'll clear up the plates, but I don't think you need any more wine, we don't want you losing track of your story!"

Dawn flushed, partly the wine but mainly the thought of having to continue the story without the crutch of alcohol. When she had first decided to confess she thought she could gloss over the details of her and Reece's affair and just get to the events that led up to her sacking and Cliff's brutal humiliation. But somehow Cliff had turned this into a tortuous ordeal, asking pointed questions that seemed to indicate he had intimate knowledge of her affair that for the most part she had forgotten about.

The messages and pictures she had sent Reece were on private chats and Reece had assured her that no one else could see them. Reece had shown her how to secure her phone and apps, and he promised never to tell anyone. She regretted ever allowing him to film them having sex, but she was so wrapped up in the dirty, slutty euphoric feelings. She thought she had been so careful never to write down pin numbers or passwords, but Cliff had managed to access her phone.

Her remorseful thoughts were interrupted when Cliff returned and sat beside her again, placed her mobile phone on the table, and put a hand back on her thigh.

"You need to stop leaving your phone lying around," Cliff said, as if reading her mind, "So I think we had got to the point where you and Roxy were disturbed in the strip club?"

Dawn nodded, hesitated then in a slurred voice asked, "Why do you want so much detail?"

Cliff squeezed her thigh, leaving his hand halfway between her knee and groin,

"Its a form of therapy, you were keen on that before, the idea is that you get to examine the actions you took by repeating it back to someone else, in this case me. Then you get to realise why you do things that appear to have no explanation, or are in that moment," he replied with emphasis on the word 'You' each time.

"Try not to leave anything out," he reminded her, "The little details can be the most important!"

Dawn's bottom lip trembled, but she started to recall the events,

"Reece came in just after, I had adjusted my dress," she began, "He was angry that Roxy had been in the room with me. Then he insisted we pack-up and go home as the trains should be running!"

"Did he say why he was angry?" asked Cliff, suspecting that this may be an inciteful piece of information.

"No, not till much later," replied Dawn, "I did ask, but he ignored me," she added as though she expected to be told off.

"We packed up, but I had to go to the loo, so Reece took my bag and waited out in the street," she quickly continued, "But I ran into Roxy as I came out of the cubicle."

Dawn paused, "She pushed me back inside and touched me," she stated.

Cliff raised his eyebrow, "Are you going to elaborate? Or do I have to ask lots of questions?"

"Yes, sorry," Dawn mumbled, "She backed me against the cubicle wall, put her hand up my skirt and pushed my panties between my pussy lips with her fingers, she began rubbing me. Then she forced me to kiss her, she put her tongue in my mouth."

Before Cliff asked, Dawn continued, "I responded, I didn't mean to it just happened, I was turned on, I started to moan and tried to touch her."

Cliff slid his hand up Dawn's thigh, easing her legs apart and pressed the gusset of her knickers into her pussy lips, before moving his hand back to mid-thigh.

She gasped, paused, before carefully choosing her words, "Then she just stopped, laughed at me, called me a name and left me standing there!"

Cliff studied at Dawn's face before asking, "Were you very aroused, when she called you a married slut?"

Dawn blinked, "How did you know she called me that?"

"Good guess," he replied, "What else did Roxy say?"

"She said to wish Reece a happy birthday," Dawn replied her voice trembled as she added, "When you wake up in his bed tomorrow!"

Cliff absorbed the information, "Was it his birthday?" he asked for confirmation.

Dawn nodded but looked down at the table, avoiding Cliff's gaze.

"Did you?" Cliff asked.

"Did I what?" replied Dawn surprised by the short question.

"Wish him a happy birthday," stated Cliff, "When you woke up in his bed."

Dawn burst into tears, "It wasn't like that, I didn't mean to," she blubbered.

"I don't think you are being honest, do you?" Cliff responded quite harshly, "Now answer that question properly then you can explain!"

Still weeping, she replied, "Yes, I did wish him a happy birthday, and I did wake up beside him in his bed, but.."

Cliff raised his hand, "I know you didn't mean to, so you had best tell me without leaving anything else out, how you got from the club to waking up in his bed!"

Dawn spent the next twenty minutes detailing the tipsy but frosty walk back to the station, having to get on a crowded tube train because the main terminus was out of action. Reece finally calming down and apologising, as they journeyed on the tube squashed together face to face. Eventually they managed to get on a train at 11pm, standing until they reached the first main interchange, then sitting together and Reece giving her his jacket as the spring air had cooled considerably making her nipples hard and visible through her bra and the thin material of her summer dress.

"We must have fallen asleep," she explained, "We had both drunk a lot and the next thing we were at the end of the line in Southend where Reece had a studio flat."

"The guard had to wake us up, he told us there were no trains back until the morning!" she continued, "We tried to find a cab firm that would get me back home but they all said there was at least an one-and-a-half hour wait, and it was already nearly 1am. And I needed the loo!" She added for emphasis.

"Reece took me to his flat, but I swear he tried finding a cab firm but they all were busy and wanted a lot of money to come out here," Dawn pleaded, "He hadn't planned anything, it just happened."

"So, you jumped in his bed to thank him?" asked Cliff acerbically.

"No, no," she whined, "He let me have the bed and he started out on the sofa, the room got really cold by early morning. I got out of bed to go to the loo and fell on him in the dark."

Cliff guessed this was true a they still had nightlights in the hallway in case Dawn needed to get up as she seemed completely night-blind.

Sensing Cliff believed her Dawn continued, "I touched his skin and he seemed so cold, he only had a thin sheet covering him, so I told him he should get in the bed to warm up under the duvet."

She paused awaiting a reaction but got none, "Both our hangovers had kicked in, so Reece found some paracetamol, we took them and got into the bed. I hugged him to help him get warm. We talked for a while, that's when he told me that Roxy was actually his elder sister and she had been the reason his girlfriend had got into drugs and they split up!"

"What were you wearing?" asked Cliff.

Dawn seemed phased by the question at first, then warily replied, "Reece gave me a t-shirt, but I kept my knickers on, as it was a bit short."

"Just, t-shirt and panties?" asked Cliff for confirmation.

"Yes," said Dawn nervously, adding, "I took my bra off as it was digging in by the time I changed into the t-shirt."

"Reece was wearing shorts," Dawn volunteered, "He didn't try anything, we just talked until we felt sleepy again."

"So apart from your hug to warm up, he never touched you?" asked Cliff, before adding, "Or you him?"

"I," she hesitated, "I kissed him, to thank him for being nice to me. It was just a peck on the lips before we fell asleep. He just put his arm around me when I rolled over, we were like that when I woke up in the morning."

"Except?" asked Cliff, sensing Dawn was deliberately avoiding another detail.

Dawn's lower lip trembled, and tears welled up in her eyes which were increasingly red from crying, "We were pressed together and like you are sometimes, he had a morning erection."

"So what did you do about it?" pushed Cliff.

"Nothing," Dawn exclaimed.

"Did you lay there letting Reece rub his cock on your arse cheeks?" retorted Cliff.

"No, no, I meant, I didn't encourage him," she whimpered, "He was still asleep, after a while I just carefully moved away and went to the loo."

There was silence, so Dawn continued, "I brushed my teeth after my wee, then when I came back into the room Reece was just waking up. I sat on the bed as he stretched out and remembered it was his birthday."

"I said happy birthday and apologised for not knowing sooner, or I would have got him a card and a present," she went on, Cliff noticed the hint of a smile on her lips as her mind wandered.

"Did he get a kiss for his birthday or something more memorable?" asked Cliff, suddenly grasping Dawn's thigh tighter, making her jump back to reality.

"I asked him what he might want," she gasped, realising Cliff's grip was not going to be relaxed until she responded, "He jokingly said he would like me! I laughed, asking what he could want from an old married woman rather than a fit young girl like Kiki."

Cliff's grip still hadn't eased, so Dawn grimaced and pleaded, "Your hand hurts, I'm telling the truth, I promise, please I didn't mean to do anymore than tease him a bit!"

"How exactly did you intend to tease him?" hissed Cliff but eased his grip on her leg.

"I suppose I wanted a few more compliments," she replied, "But he got out of bed and he cheekily said he could think of a couple of things that stood out, then went to the loo."

Dawn began to look away before continuing, but Cliff put a finger on her chin and pulled her head to face him.

"I don't know why but I had a stupid idea," she warily continued, "I took off the t-shirt, got under the covers and waited for him to come back. I thought it would be funny, like one of those scenes in films and even if he did see my tits it would be no worse than sunbathing topless!"

Cliff sat stony faced, Dawn could not tell what he was thinking so blundered on, "Reece misread the situation when he came back, I had just said happy birthday, do you like your present, when he pushed his shorts down and his cock sprang out. I just stared as he got in bed and lifted the covers, he touched me before I had a chance to stop him."

"So he raped you?" Cliff stated, knowing it was not the case but seeing if she would defend Reece or use it as an excuse.

"No, no, it wasn't rape," she cried, beginning to blubber, "My body responded to his touches, I let him fondle my tits and kiss me."

"It took me a while to come to my senses, but I stopped him before he pulled my knickers off!" she sniffled her breath catching,

"He stopped as soon as I said no, I couldn't let him fuck me, he apologised, but it was my fault!"

Dawn's blubbing turned into full on wailing, and incoherent muttering, so Cliff left her and went out of the room. He could still hear her sobbing as he checked the progress of the computer searches, most of them had completed and the results threw up a couple of surprise images, not of Dawn but of Reece and a familiar bitch.

The first was a five year old Facebook picture of Reece with a female sitting on his lap, the second was a much more recent cum-face shot of the same female being fucked doggy style by Reece.

Cliff mused, female was probably stretching the point, the image was Adriana, the shemale who had been Dawn's boss until three or four days ago, and who had been one of five cocks who had abused and raped him. So there was more to the situation than he had realised, he now had a good idea who had set Dawn up for a fall. There was more work to do on Dawn's re-training but he now had the key to breaking her subconscious loyalty to her previous master.

He cut the facial images of Adriana and pasted them into another search, as he set the search running, he felt his cock beginning to harden, he was another step closer, and now he felt like going back to his sobbing wife and making use of his surprise erection.

The humiliating confessional could continue for a while longer and he would make the most of Dawn's body, but now he needed her to stop the annoying wailing, so his cock should be a reasonable gobstopper for that job.

******* To be concluded soon *******

12