Dan's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sits looking at her and shaking his head no. She gets up from the sand and comes over to sit by him. "Isn't it beautiful here. The cliffs surround us and the broad ocean is out there in front of us and we are here together." She lays a hand on his leg and he gives a start.

He jumps up and says, "No you don't! None of that now!"

Ginger gets a pouting look and says, "We're wasting valuable time, Dan. You know you're going to give in. Do you need a little more incentive?" With which she stands and peels the bottom half of her swim suit down her legs and kicks it up the sand. She reaches for him again and he steps backwards. She follows him until he feels the cliffs cut into his bare back. She stops and stretches then bringing her hands sensually down over her breasts, she squeezes each one. Dan can't help but watch. His breathing increases as he looks into her face. She is looking at his bathing suit and smiling. He looks down and sees he has a full erection pushing his suit out from his body.

She edges closer and holds out her hand to touch him there. He pulls back his hips as if burned. She stops again and licks her lips as she regards him. Her hand comes back to her mouth and she spits upon her fingers. Slowly she lowers the hand to her split and gently massages it with the spittle. She moans a small cry and rubs herself a little faster. She watches Dan start to squirm.

Once again she reaches for him and touches his bathing suit. Dan stares at her, transfixed, as her hand works its way under his trunks. Sliding his suit a bit to one side, she frees his cock and slowly kneels before him. Smiling all the while she kisses the end of his organ and licking her lips she slides her mouth over it. Farther and farther she swallows his member and watches his face as she begins to suck.

Dan's hips start to move of their own accord as he reaches for her head and catches a handful of hair. She takes it all in her throat as he thrusts forward and as he eases back she sucks hard. Again forward, a little faster and she's with him all the way. He cries out "Oh God!" as the pace quickens and feels a pressure he knows will soon occur.

He pulls out of her mouth with a shudder and she cries, "No Dan, I want it all!" She licks the head and engulfs it once again in her mouth and sucks and sucks. Dan feels the eruption coming and grips her head to him. He explodes and she swallows and sucks some more as secondary shudders follow one on another. She swallows and finally releases him and licks up and down to get every last drop.

"Dan!" comes a call from down the beach. He straightens and pushes her aside. "Dan, are you here?" comes the call again. He straightens his suit as Clay comes swimming around the point with a big piece of driftwood. He comes up on the beach and Dan runs to meet him. Clay is winded so Dan helps him to stand. Ginger finds her bathing suit and openly puts it on.

Clay: (struggling to slow his breath) "She...better...be...dead or as...near as...possible...when the...tide gets out." He points at Ginger. "I was going ...to call the police...when Theresa stopped me. She told me about...this cove and that...you probably were all right. Marie overheard her and is sure...she done it on purpose. I don't know if you two have done anything...and I don't want to know."

Dan: "She enticed me. She is a very enticing woman but nothing's happened yet. I don't say I could have held out for the next hour and a half, but you arrived in time to save her from being raped." Dan grins at Clay and gives a warning glance at Ginger.

She nods and says, "I tried. You win some, you lose some. I give up on him." She smiles at Dan.

Clay: "All right. This is how I figure it. Dan and I will carry you to the beach and put you in the car. Theresa and I will say we're taking you to the hospital. Now it has to be convincing or we'll actually have to take you there when Marie gets finished with you. So put on your best act ever. Incidentally, did Theresa have anything to do with this?"

Ginger: "Naw, I seen a chance to get Dan to myself and took it. She knows about this cove because we've come out here before. All the locals know about it."

Clay looks at Dan and says, "Marie thinks they were in on this together because she was the one who spotted Ginger. She said they were a pair of... never mind. I guess she was just upset. God, we all were. We thought you were both dead."

Ginger: "Far from it!" Dan glares at her.

They talk and wait for the tide to ease. In an hour Dan steps into the water and tests it.

Dan: "I think we can do it now. We stay close to the island and go around front. By then we should be able to almost wade ashore."

They gather in the water and start around the island. It's just over waist deep and they support Ginger between them. As they come into sight of the beach a horn beeps and everyone waves at them. They ease Ginger back into the shallows and wave back.

Then lifting her up between them they carry her shoreward. "Stop walking and slump down!" says Dan in a low voice. "Let us carry all your weight." She does as she's told and her legs splash the water.

Each guy has his one hand holding the other guys hand to support her ass and the other two arms are linked behind her shoulders. She drapes her arms around their necks and lets her head loll sideways. They near shore and the others splash in to meet them. Dan whispers, "Shiver like you're in shock, damn you."

Ginger: (whispering back) "O.K. Curley."

Dan: (shouting) "Get a blanket! She's in shock! Hurry!"

Ginger plays the part well and shakes like she's having convulsions. She's wrapped in a blanket and they get her to the car. Everyone acts concerned except Marie and Betty. They watch and talk quietly between themselves. Clay drives away and Dan turns to Marie. He looks her in the eye and says, "Wow! That was close. I thought we both were goners, but she managed to tell me there was a way to get ashore."

Marie: "I'll bet!"

Dan: "Aren't you even glad to see I survived?"

Marie: (shaking a bit) "Of course I'm glad you're all right! I felt sick when I saw you go out of sight. I hated that woman cause I thought she had stolen you from me in death. I hated myself for thinking such things. Oh Dan, please hold me."

She comes into this arms and cries. Suddenly Dan hates that woman too. He holds her tight and her sobs ease a bit. Betty wanders over to where Gord is minding the fire and they are alone. Marie backs from him and says, "She engineered that scheme to get you over there, didn't she?"

Dan: "I don't know. I wondered the same thing. It nearly cost us our lives. If she did, I hope she's learned her lesson."

Marie: "She really was sick?"

Dan: "She sure was. You saw her. Ask Clay! He knows."

They walk over to the fire. Gord says, "Well hero, how does it feel to pull somebody out of the drink. She looked pretty bad. What happened?"

Dan: "I think she nearly drowned. When I reached her she had already gone down once under the water and she weakly fought me, even though she told me which way to go to find the cove. I dragged her out of the water and pumped nearly a gallon of the sea out of her."

Gord: "She was still breathing?"

Dan: "No, she wasn't. I had to apply artificial respiration." Dan sits down on a piece of driftwood.

Marie: "Mouth to mouth?"

Dan: "Of course! Its the surest way."

Marie: (Sarcastically) "I'll bet you enjoyed that!"

Dan: (Pensively) "I don't know. I was too busy listening for her to breath. Anyway, when I saw she was breathing, I made her as comfortable as possible on the sand and started looking for a way back. There's no exit from that cove except by sea! I started out once to see if I could swim around the island to call you people but she called me back and said the current would carry me out to sea if I attempted it. I think she was right. I sure was glad to see Clay come around that point on that log of driftwood. We had to lie on each side of her to keep her warm. I hope she's going to be O.K." He looks into the fire.

Marie comes to sit by him but not too close. She still doesn't look too sure of things. Betty brings food and Dan eats ravenously. The rest have eaten so they watch him. Then Betty brings marshmallows and they all reach for pointed sticks. Everyone is eating marshmallows when Clay gets back. It's his turn to dig in and eat. He says she's O.K. The hospital has released her and he took her home. She said something about learning a lesson today. What did you teach her, Dan?"

Dan: "Beats me! Maybe she meant about going out too far swimming." He shrugs, "Who knows!"

Marie suddenly moves closer to Dan and catches his arm to her. He slides it around her waist and she rests her head on his shoulder in the firelight. Dan moves his arm up her torso and cups a breast as she turns her head and nuzzles his neck, kissing his ear and whispers, "Let's go home ...or for a walk!"

Dan: "Well, it has been quite a day and I'm exhausted."

The others agree and they pack up, put out their fire and head for home. Not long after they come in the door, the lights go out at the Miller residence.

Marie and Dan undress and crawl under the covers. Dan lies with his hands behind his head and Marie snuggles against him with her head on his arm. She softly blows in his ear and runs her hand over his chest. Dan straightens the arm she is laying on and moves it down under her neck, bringing the hand across her back to draw her closer. He holds her thus for a while and closes his eyes. She impatiently draws one leg up and across him. His manhood is slack and she stops. She tenses in his arms and he murmurs, "Honey, I'm truly exhausted tonight. Maybe in the morning." He feigns sleep.

Marie listens to his heavy breathing and when she hears a faint snore, she eases herself back from him and slides from the bed. He listens in the dark, and then sees the glow of the lamp on the phone table. He hears her dialing the phone. Curiously he slips over the side of the bed and to the door. She is speaking in a low tone of voice, "Yes, give me Emergency, please ...Good morning, I'm calling to inquire about a friend of mine who had an accident this evening. She was nearly drowned. ...Her name is Ginger Gaspre ...Yes, I'll wait" Dan's heart has dropped into the pit of his stomach. Sweat breaks out in beads on his forehead. He's just about to go out and confess and throw himself on her mercy when she speaks again. "Yes, I'm here ...She has been released? ...Then she's O.K. Thank you very much. You have a good night, too." Dan dashes back into the bed with a sigh of relief. He thinks, "Good old Clay, he thinks of everything." and pretends to be asleep.

Marie goes to the bathroom, then dons a robe and gets a book she's been reading. She takes it to the kitchen table, turns on a light and sits down to read. In about three quarters of an hour, she crawls in beside her peacefully sleeping husband. He has a smile on his face and she brushes it with her lips.