Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am interested, Noah," said Juno seriously, staring deep into his eyes with a piercing gaze. "I want to feel what a black cock is like. Don't worry sweetie," she added, bringing her other hand up to cup his face lovingly, "I don't mean sex. Sex is for two people who love each other, and I don't love Dominic. I just want the tiniest taste of what a black cock is like. Won't that be better? To know that even after I had experienced all of the choices in the sexual marketplace, I still chose you?"

Juno had a way with words. That did sound good. Juno would get her experience, he would get this obsession about Juno being with Dominic out of his head, and they could move on. "I... I think that would be ok, sweetie." He said cautiously.

"Great, because I have just the thing in mind!" said Juno excitedly, opening up her phone "Now, don't freak out, but when I sent Dominic a picture of my nails, this is what he sent back." She held up her phone, and Noah's eyes almost popped out of his head. It was a photo of Dominic's cock. The largest cock he had ever seen outside of a porn. Truly a shining, ebony monument to male power and strength. Noah felt dwarfed by comparison.

"He... well he gave me another dare babe," said Juno, biting her lower lip with a smile. On the screen, the blonde was hissing filthy dirty talk on her knees, stroking the massive black dick above her.

"He said I should make a follow-up post on my poll, showing all of the guys who voted for pink that they were right. He said he would help me take the picture sweetie," she said in a hoarse, heated whisper. Her hand was now moving at a frantic pace. Juno, posting a picture of a sex act with a black cock on the internet. Her pretty little hand with it's fresh pink nails, gripping the huge black cock of the dominant man who now fascinated her. The thought felt like it was searing his brain it was so hot. "Now, of course I won't do it if you say no, but I have to admit that it would be the perfect way to scratch my curious little itch, and I have been wonder how these nails would look contrasted with a black cock. What do you say Noah, can I do a little photo shoot with Dominic and his Big Black Cock?"

On the screen, the massive dick painted the pornstar's face white. But Noah's eyes were locked on the big black cock of his rival as his girlfriend worked his inadequate white penis to orgasm, spurting eager ropes of cum into Juno's pretty, pink-nailed hand as he moaned the word that would seal his fate:

"Yesssssss."

1...345678