All Comments on 'Jane Makes a Serious Mistake Pt. 03'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, too bad the blindfold was removed. Would prefer if she is given a hood to cover her face with only a mouth hole and nose holds to breath. Add a mouth ring to keep her mouth open and we are in business. There are so many options available for this overnight event. Probably should have been at least a weekend. Wonder what is going to happen now that there are a lot of black guys that know just what a slut Jane is. I wonder just how many men she is going to take on over the night? 100? 200? Maybe 300? Make in memorable.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Jane is being blackmailed, but loves having all the cocks in all her holes. Soon she will have to admit that the blackmail is not really necessary, and that she is a slut for cock. With her cocksucking skills, big tits and fit body, she is a slut built for sex. This is not a complicated story, but is a fantasy. It moves along briskly, but captures Jane’s thoughts and feelings quite well. I definitely look forward to the next chapter where it looks like Jane will be the entertainment at a large party. Will John pay her? Does he want her as his party whore, even as she is soon to become Vice Principle of her school. We know that Jane enjoys showing off her big tits and hot body when with her husband (and what about her husband?) John no doubt has more plans for this stacked and sexy teacher. This story can get very interesting. I can’t wait for the next chapter in Jane’s journey (transformation?) to an unknown future.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Good girl, If you continue being a good girl I reckon we can push your name to the top of the applicant's for the vice principals job." He said, in between quiet moans of delight as I suck his hardening cock with more and more energy.”

So, Jane turns out to be submissive as well as a slut for cock. I see that the story was tagged as BDSM, so I expect that the “event” John referred to will put Jane on a stage for a bondage sex show. She will love it!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

It looks like this submissive teacher has taken to sucking and fucking multiple men. She is moving quickly toward becoming a party whore for John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous