All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 11: Earth Duh'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LMAO

It's hard to believe someone actually wrote this as a serious story. It's terrible! Paging Dr. Freud, indeed! Great job mocking it. I was laughing so hard that I think I scared the neighbors. More! More!

_Lynn__Lynn_about 14 years ago
Hilarious!

I'm not sure I could ever choose a favorite line, although this was a great one:

<B>Dark: What were the rest of her tits doing?</B>

Loved it all! If anyone wants a fun read, this is it.

driphoneydriphoneyabout 14 years ago
So funny!

I laughed so hard! I always look forward to a new episode of LST3K. Please don't stop!

ShayanielShayanielabout 14 years ago
Had to stop halfway through

Because I was laughing soo hard.

Dang what a story, fortunately the Manatees and Dolphin-Fishes didn't make another appearance in the second half... they might have be the ones going for 'the count' as they were accused of eating all the plastic ones...

Not?

*g*

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
I love your commentary

It's funny as hell. Great job Dark.

michchick98michchick98about 14 years ago
Best line....

Of course it wasn't anything the characters in the actual story said but this one: "I am the Dick, thy god! Thou shalt obey mine command!" Absolutely priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
boring

I expect a spoof to be funny. This isn't witty or even humorous. Instead, it's four pages of sniping comments. Bad story, even worse spoof.

AngelePoemAngelePoemabout 14 years ago
Absolutely hilarious!!

A while back I used to read a lot of MST3K fanfiction but it sort of died out and I never thought I would find anything so entertaining or hilarious to read again--I was completely wrong!

Thank you for making me laugh so hard that my sides cramped, as painful as it was, I loved it! Now that I've found your LSTings, I'm definitely coming back for more of your work.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 14 years ago
Where do you find this stuff?

Definitely the nuttiest story you've found yet! And plenty of nifty cracks ("Such detail! Such emotion!" is my favorite.) Thanks for letting me know it was posted.

TransverseTransverseabout 14 years ago
Welcome Back

A new one. I opened the New Submissions page today and saw your name. Epic Win.

This is definitely one of the funniest ones you've ever done. Erthe Day is the only one that can hold a candle to it.

What the fuck was up with this guy and talking to his penis? He was seriously having an in depth convo with it like they were soccer buddies or something. Do you think they meet at bars on the weekends to knock back a few and talk politics?

And how exactly do all the plastic dildos hurt the environment? Why are people throwing countless fuck toys in the ocean? And the Great Lesbian Orgy Boat was hilarious. There were two hundred lesbians and a thousand dildos. How many fucking holes do these bitches have? That's like five per person! And a dolphin capsized their boat? How fucking big was the damn thing? Did Jaws fuck a minnow and produce a giant hybrid offspring dolphin-fish?

And the "islands of plastic dildos floating toward Antarctica killing the penguins." W. T. F. How are they choking on them? Are penguins' mouths even big enough to fit a dildo in?

And new they use mahogany wood dildos? Won't they get splinters?

And really? An MRI laser machine to "measure" his penis? Have the fuckers ever heard of a mold and measuring tape? And did they do anything at the nudist place? Weren't they looking for other subjects? Why didn't they find any besides him?

And the end, dear *God,* when he fucks his mom and she says he fucks better than his dad ever did, and that now she's in love with him? Send Dr. Freud a page, Dark. I think we're gonna need another visit.

Great job entertaining us, man. This one was long, too, so I know it must have been painful for you, so I want to show my undying gratitude.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
You are a well received author but....

....this is stupid. Who the fuck can't play Mystery Theater whatever and frankly you are not that witty in this piece. It honestly plays at self indulgent tripe. The reason I even weigh in is because it irks me that there are so many sycophantic readers on this site, particularly in the sci fi and incest realms(obviously, from the fact that ALL the top stories are incest it's way more an incest problem but....) I pick up from feedback portal that this is a "hot" story. I read, it is fairly lame, I believe. I see comments. All (overly?)-supportive. One anon negative, which no one credits, probably. Something not right. Regardless, in honest critique, more would be negative(trust me, I know this one thing). Of course, in honest critique, not even Bradbury would get all Red H's!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good job as usual

Hilarious!!

Of course, it's easy when you start off with a story this bad.

"Bad?"

"Yes, bad. Because it's dumb."

"It's dumb?"

"Yes. And if you ask one more question like that I'll ..."

"Ask?"

I was surprised you waited so long before hitting on the author's insane lack of commas and apostrophes (Except where they don't belong!).

I applaud your ability to wade through that story thoroughly enough to write this. I never could have made it past the first few paragraphs without your humor.

And what WERE her other tits doing? Now THAT would have been an entertaining story.

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksalmost 14 years ago

After growing weary of scrolling through all the drivel on this site to find one story worth a read, now I can even read the crap - thanks to you. Had to read this with a hand against my mouth to stifle my laughter. Excellent job!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
The First Of Your Work I've Ever Read

And I have TEARS streaming down my face from laughing so hard. You cracked me up. It was so great! Thank you for this. I can't wait to read more! A well-deserved red H...for HILARIOUS!

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 13 years ago
Damn you!!

I had dental surgery on Wednesday. I popped a stitch while reading this- choked on my breakfast. So now I'm bleeding, drooling, trying to take painkillers and howling with laughter.

My neighbors officially think I have lost my mind. I miss doing these things with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!

I think I broke a rib laughing! I know who wrote this, and you making fun of it is the only thing that makes him readable. He's one of he worst writers on the site and thinks he's a bestseller.

Here's my line for that one you couldn't write

I looked left, then right. Shit!

Me: It's your underwear, but I'd get out of bed and go to the bathroom if it was me.

Too funny. It's exactly what this story and the person who wrote it deserves!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I think I've broken a rib!

Good things about this story:

...

...

*crickets chirping*

Thank you darkni for suffering for the greater good. MUCH appreciated.

SnowkemperSnowkemperover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

'What were the rest of her tits doing?' is the best line in this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous