All Comments on 'My English Lilly Ch. 02'

by PapaRedd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MsSlickerieMsSlickeriealmost 2 years ago

So many thoughts running thru my head .... The story does make me want the next chapter . I love all the attention to detail . I think you might need just a bit more detail about the mans point of view as far as sex description,. But then I am a woman and would love to read about that . So that is sort of a personal want * smiles* I also can see what your words describe .. meaning seeing her in her flat and getting her things together and him looking around . You are good with your description of scenes ( more of his POV would be great ) I can not wait to find out in the next chapter where they lead each other and which one will say "Pineapple" first .... It does make me wonder if they have a Gatorade pineapple flavor . * grins*

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

You have a vivid imagination, that being said I feel there are many corrections that need to be made. Spelling was good but punctuation was problematic and I saw many words capitalized that needn't be. Argh I want to give it a four but I have to reread it slowly first.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Wow that was a fun read, and HOT too. Looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRedd@PapaRedd
straight male UPDATE; 8/25/23. while casual if fun and fine by me, have begun feeling a bit more long term fwb arrangement might be something to explore and see if we hit it off' Enjoy pleasuring ladies wtv their pleasure RP chat very open. Like a Female who knows what they ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES