All Comments on 'Not Guilty'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 806 Comments (Page 6)
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Enjoyable story. 5* from me. ~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story always makes me crave doughnuts

But I never regret reading it again.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Oh my gosh. Hillarious. Thanks I needed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If ANY story deserves 10* it would have to be this one! Damn, the other anonymous has less than zero sense of humor if he picks apart procedure in an obviously funny story. He must have been the inspiration for"Can't Fix Stupid". Second time through, thank you for a great story!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yup!

A 7 would be a better star rating.

Funny & succinct.

Bill

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 3 years ago
Yet another re-read

Once again I have enjoyed this story. I almost never give a 1-page story a 5 star rating but find myself once again I wishing there was a 10-star button for this one, a true masterpiece. Thanks again!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Second time reading before I remembered the first time. It is quite good and brings a smile to my face. Maybe you should put this in the 'How To" section on how to get rid of your wife's lovers!

Excellent humor, details don't matter!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
HDK Dry Cop Humor

at its finest.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Inconsistency

A natural question to ask, "why do you find it necessary to seek revenge for your wife's affairs if you have an (unspoken) open marriage? " That aside, I enjoyed this story very much.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

to by Anonymous

03/06/21

How dumb are you man? He is smart. If he shouts that time he will me the main suspect. Police could do a better job then.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Hilarious, 5* everyday of the week. the dialogue so skilfully written.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

A quick read with a lot of story packed into it but enough left unsaid for us to fill in some ourselves. A really nice tale and well written. I think I might have liked just a touch more protesting by the wife about not cheating before he dropped the bomb that he knew about both of them however it was well done. I like to see them squirm.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

funny story more than one to to take care of a minor problem like a cheating wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hilarious.

opheliusopheliusabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! More than deserves the 5* rating I gave. This is true, clinically precise and very satisfying revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Funny stuff! Nicely done

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Hilarious. Maybe you should put this in the 'How To" section on how to get rid of your wife's lovers!

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

Nicely done. And funny too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn, I loved this story. I have so many story ideas I wish I could pass along to writers like you. I would love to see you put detail and direction to them, add a little humor, some unexpected twists and turns and maybe some surprise endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sweet Revenge !

Brought a smile to my face.

I guess the new adage will be

" Revenge is best served Sweet "

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

Funny story, give me more

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

First of all, I get the title: "Not Guilty" was a 1968 demo that showed up as a George Harrison solo song in 1979.

Here's what I don't get: The lead character's (or maybe the author's) lack of understanding of the Fourth Amendment.

Steve Young says (in effect): "I'm not gonna let you search my house without a warrant." Good move.

Cop says: "How about I haul your ass down to headquarters and question you for five or six hours while my colleagues obtain a search warrant and go over your clean house with a fucking fine tooth comb?"

Er, that's not how it works.

This is where Steve Young, based on what we'd seen so far, would have said, "I'm not going anywhere unless you place me under arrest — which would itself require a warrant — and even if you do somehow arrest me, I'm not answering your questions. Not here, not 'down at headquarters,' not anywhere. Not today, not ever. So good luck with that tactic."

I did enjoy the flippant humor, though. We need more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your sense of humor, tx

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Great short story and love the humour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I took this as written for great HUMOR. I laughed nearly all the while reading it. gave it a 5

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 3 years ago

just reread this. still a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good Story

This story read like a British comedy farce. Until you get to the.44 magnum pistols, of course. Very entertaining, thanks, HDK.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Now that was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shame his slut wife is in shock

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

I think I've read all of the best tales on this site and this was one of them. But does he leave the wife? My only question.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

rofl omg why dont i remember this? ive read all ur LW stories dont remember this one lol glad i found it on the suggestion list at the end of other stories. lol man that was sweet lol (couldnt help it)

Snaglepuss67Snaglepuss67almost 3 years ago

Love to know what was said after the cops left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sweet

Sweet indeed.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80almost 3 years ago

Entertaining and funny story 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

so funny, everybody got what they deserved and the cop could use Columbo's help at playing dumb/smart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, this sounds like something they might have written for a Barny Miller episode. Of course the husband would havel to have come in the the headquarters to rub the cops face in his game plan but that would only add to the ending of a really funny show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His crime is abatement to murder. It is quite a serious offence.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This comment is dedicated to the last anonymous idiot who posted a comment.

"Anonymous

His crime is abatement to murder. It is quite a serious offence."

I have never heard the term "abatement to murder" and have never spelled "offence" with a C, but some countries, like Australia, do spell it with a C, oddly enough. "Offense can also be spelled offence. The difference is that offense is the standard spelling in the United States, while offence is standard in other English-speaking countries: ... The adjective derived from offense, offensive, is spelled with an s in American and British English alike."

"Abatement, in law, the interruption of a legal proceeding upon the pleading by a defendant of a matter that prevents the plaintiff from going forward with the suit at that time or in that form. ... The term abatement is also used in law to mean the removal or control of an annoyance."

I would suggest the moron meant abetment:

"Abetment basically means the action of instigating, encouraging or promoting a person into committing an offence. It can also mean aiding the offender while he is committing a crime. When more than one person contributes to committing an offence, each person's involvement may vary."

If you want to pretend to be all smart and shit, find some help, please.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

I definitely enjoyed the banter in this one. Well executed satiric plot with excellent dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb and not even remotely realistic. Comedy must be based in reality. Why people like you is an absolute fucking mystery to me. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. How many accounts does your friend have? You know the liar? According to my writing analysis, it's at least 3.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the last anonymous clown. I have many friends who are liars. Perhaps all of them are. I need more information in order to respond cleverly to your dumbass comment.

orestes08orestes08almost 3 years ago

@anon I didn't like the story much either. But I was all set to just go find one I liked better. I can't imagine what would possess a person to feel the need to rage at an author of free erotica just because their story didn't suit you. If you didn't like it, well it's not for you. Not everything is all about you, stop wasting your time yelling at strangers on the internet and go find a free story you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet revenge.

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 2 years ago

Wonderful stuff! Definitely one of the funniest stories on Literotica, especially as he constructs the scene in the kitchen as you would a play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of revenge tales but this is brilliant. Witty, intelligent and very clever.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God with divorce rate is so high for cops I would love for the deceive to just throw down his notepad and shake his hand.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Very clever story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it a lot. Would have liked it even more if you'd gone a bit farther in writing about the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was too good😂😂😂😂😂 Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed ,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ..God there are rarely such stories in this category

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Excellent story!

What a wonderful, sweet ending!

Great short plot, great interwoven pieces, excellent humor.

Any denigration exists between the ears of the denigrators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I got give you six stars!

raju13raju13over 2 years ago

Excellent story! What a wonderful, sweet ending! I laughed ,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ..God there are rarely such stories in this category. Wish I got give you six stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one is precious. I Iaughed harder than i have in a long time.

Thanks Harddays. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really a great story,great revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short & SWEEEEEEEET!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story. Wonder what happened next?

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

5* this story gave me good laugh

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This was straight up balls to the wall great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How does this seem to get better each time I read it? Probably because of all the bullshit, cuck stories that are proliferating this site at the moment. What happens with this "marriage" now? It's now on record they have an open relationship so he can't dump her for adultery. I know it's been years but a good FTDS would be appreciated.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

SUPERB! What a refreshingly GOOD story! How wonderful to find a cuck story that is NOT about a micro-dicked masochistic wimp being harassed and constantly belittled, teased and tormented!

So glad you were able to sneak this one in, under Literotica's radar blockade against HAPPY-Sharer Stories!

A Thousand Thank-Yous to a Remarkable Author, please write more of this ilk!

- .RS.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

That was a silly, nonsensical and utterly bizarre story. I liked it, 5 stars.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

Laughed my A** off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that Ralph Kramden I hear in the background" How Sweet It Is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an absolute CLASSIC hdk! 5* plus. LMFAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

corn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny, funny, and more funny! You almost have to read it again just to keep up with all of the people have done, are doing, and did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG...That was so funny... I started laughing at the third line, and didn't stop until the end....

Thank you....

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Yet another HDK prime.

Text that is easy to read and understand. Without too many fancy terms or sausage stuffing.

Funny, sour and mocking.

Steve involved Detective Cook in a unique way. The details of his arrangements with the wives of the two assholes who were forcing his slut wife, and the whole plan for revenge, was out of the loop.

Four stars, mostly for June being in a state of catatonia and wallowing in donuts and jam.

But that's just my opinion.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Yet another HDK prime.

Text that is easy to read and understand. Without too many fancy terms or sausage stuffing.

Funny, sour and mocking.

Steve involved Detective Cook in a unique way. The details of his arrangements with the wives of the two assholes who were forcing his slut wife, and the whole revenge plan, was off the curve.

Four stars, mainly, for June being in a state of catatonia and wallowing in donuts and jam.

But that's just my opinion.

marshamaymarshamayover 2 years ago

loved it!! Hikarious.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Still hilarious

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

I love this story! I've read it several times - it often comes up in the 'Similar Stories' following many LW stories. I can't help but grin when I finish reading it. I may have commented on it before. Maybe more than once.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Agree with previous two comments. This is the kind of story that I keep reading LW for. HDK is a one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story, only need the prequel and how his wife goes mental

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Sweet indeed! But the mattress tag crimes remain unsolved... 5 stars!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

The old saying… don’t get mad; get even. lol. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A fockin good one dude! Just have to love the sweetness to diabetes.

Five fat donuts, thumbs up!!!

Captcha

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 2 years ago

Well done, and a funny revenge. The images in my mind generated by the jelly donuts are amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 outta 5 - An absolute hoot.

Must look & see if Steve turns up as a private dick;

He's sure got the dark & cynical sense of humor for it.

Many thanks Harddaysknight

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Forgetting the mishandling of the gun by the cop, his fingerprints on the gun would be meaningless, since it's his gun.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I chuckled all the way thru this one all three times I've read it. Anyone who nit picks this story has no sense of humor!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What fun!

Sweet indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Sweet indeed. Thanks for sharing it.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 2 years ago

Very hard to read. Laughing my ass off so hard my eyes were watering. WELL DONE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Laffed My Ass Off, it went flying out the door with a jelly donut! Thanks, this is really a 5*+

rehj35rehj35about 2 years ago

One oft the best stories online

tanglosaxtanglosaxabout 2 years ago

I agree with everyone else: I was laughing so hard my wife came to see if I was okay. HDK: thank you for all your writing and thank you especially for this absolute gem. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it and laffed my ass off. I give it 5 jelly donuts up. :-) Best cuckold story I read on this site, and the husband took care of the guys doing his wife to boot.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7138 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...