All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 04'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some relationship. They can’t have a conversation. He isn’t allowed to make an observation, comment “out of turn”, crack a joke, complain, suggest, etc. He apparently is also not allowed to have any sort of life outside the home. He does chores, she goes out to party. So he has no friends, no hobbies, no creative outlets. Gee, isn’t that FLR grand.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A totally “wow” story..I have kind of an intense, high pressure job that fortunately pays pretty well. But I’m a sub and completely addicted to wifey’s cunt. I worship it. She teases me by frequently letting her bra peak out slightly then gets on my case for staring. When she’s short with me like that sometimes my already hardening cock will suddenly jerk slightly. Then sometimes she’ll just stare at it, then calmly walk away. So very hot story..loved reading about the pearls..My wife has a very lacy black push-up bra with a simple little pearl between the cups. She seems to wear it when she wants something.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I also like when she says something sweet but then abruptly rolls over…she understands what her ass does to her husband…time to just worship it and understand my place..

JT

hersubjecthersubject4 months agoAuthor

JT oh yes some ass worship is a fine way to enjoy the day. Wicked hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous