All Comments on 'Penny the Conqueror Ch. 11'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a tough one. An excellent story withs so much emotional depth and while very well crafted it has such an abundance of treachery, angst, and apparent racially motivated dislike and downright hatred. This in no way detracts from a brilliant story, it in fact gives it that feeling of even more realism which while it may be depressing, it is also an important showing of honesty without the all the whitewashing that so many facts get tainted by. Very well done and most appreciated. Thank you and I still look forward to see where next you will have Penny and the gang venture to.

J.D.

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for a thoughtful analysis, JD! I already have the next chapter written, and I think you'll find it more cut-and-dry who the bad guy is as well as both a happy and surprising ending. I want the worlds to feel immersive as well, so sometimes the subjects can feel heavy. There is always room for lighter stuff, too, and I plan to strike a balance. I hope you keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES