All Comments on 'Petite and the Beast Pt. 04'

by Highonhope

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good concept but the writing needs to be more descriptive and emotional to hold a reader's attention. Unless all you are going for is a stroke story. And... Why do so many writers make each short page a Chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read 13" cock and burst into laughter. You are a special kind of stupid. Where are negative ratings when so desperately needed?

HighonhopeHighonhope10 months agoAuthor

To Anonymous No.1, I am glad you still have the capacity for laughter given your bitter demeanor. But, thank you for thinking me special. To anonymous No.2 , this is the climax scene, so on its own it is pretty much just sex. I guess this chapter is necessarily a "stroke story"/scene for this reason. But , I do hear you, I do like a story with a bit of character development, but I just don't have the time...talent!!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months ago

Hey, Highonhope -- welcome to Literotica, Thanks for jumping in with such a hot little series of stories. Don't let the critics get you down. Sure, you can work on fine-tuning your syntax, or more character development if you want to, Or just have fun. You had some really arousing and original turns of phrases in there. Sometimes I want to read Tolstoy, sometimes I like Pulp Fiction. I found this primal and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot. Good continuation of storyline. it isn't Shakespeare, but it isn't barroom bragging either. Good for what it does. DWH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous