All Comments on 'Rogers Unit Pt. 02'

by Richard_Hunter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Well, it definitely looks like reciprocation isn't coming any time soon. I wonder if Roger has any more friends or neighbors that he plans to share Richard's mouth with. ;-)

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Gotta love an unapologetic cocksucker!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

I hope there's more neighbors!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

This story is what would make me nervous in real life. I've been in the closet about cock sucking all of my life. I would love to have a friend that wants me to suck him off regularly, as long as the relationship remained discreet.

What would scare me is if he told someone and offered my mouth to another! It's hot to think about, I admit, but I don't want to be "outed." I live a mostly straight lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with Michaelfantasies, I feel exactly the same and am in the same position, married with this deep seated cock sucking desire that no one knows about. As liberating as it would be to be able to be open about it, it would most likely mean losing my wife whom I still love dearly. I too think it is hot to think about sucking multiple cocks in one meeting, my extreme fear of disease and being outed as a cock sucker means, it will always remain a jerk off fantasy.

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback, the reads and the ratings. I appreciate all of it.

It is always great to have fantasies, to those married men I was like you, so truly understand your predicament. I am very lucky where my 2nd wife Bianca and I had an honest discussion admitted we were both bi-curious and that we couldn't really 'help' each other with that.

I did write about it but got heavily low ratings. I know this doesn't mean you and your wife will be the same, I just wanted to express I truly understand the predicament you are in, how secret and fearful you may be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRichard_Hunter@Richard_Hunter
Bi-Curious, Married and just around to write stories, chat and have a little bit of fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES