All Comments on 'Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 02'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
You really need a different technique for your "Illustrated" stories.

The sketch drawings, in and of themselves, could fly, but it appears you're just snapping digital photos of the sketches with your phone. You need more light, for starters. What may seem reasonably well lit for your own, unaugmented, vision is not sufficient for a photograph. It makes them look dark and gloomy. I think you were probably using a white sketch pad, but some of the pics look like they were drawn on a brown paper shopping bag. That's because of the lighting. Next, instead of snapping a pic, try scanning the sketches. You won't get that "fade to dark" effect that you got here, where you're obviously just holding up the paper with one hand while snapping away with the other. And if you don't have access to a scanner, at least prop the drawing up on a flat surface (a flat and WELL LIT surface) to take your picture. And finally, once you've got your digital image, crop it so the the image isn't off-center, too big or small, or tilted to the left or right. There are any number of simple "photoshop-ish" programs to let you do that, depending on what came, standard, on your computer.

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear SomethingInTheWaySheMoves,

Thank you for the advice. I have a Chromebook, so I cannot attach or download anything that requires executable files. I will make sure to add more light for Chapter 3. The chapter is finished and I'm just about to start my new drawings today. Thanks for reading.

msoulmsoulabout 10 years ago
Pleasant

This is a very interesting and nice sexy story Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PROOF READ!!!!!!!!!!

You have included such stupidities as "When hew jaw ...."!!

Presumably you MEANT '... her jaw ...'??

Would you have missed things like that if you had proof read?

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous,

Proofread is one word. "Hew" means smoothed by repetitive motion. When hew jaw needed a break, she popped off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was bad

My grandma can draw sexier pictures than that

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 2,

Please give me your grandmother's contact information. I'm thinking about doing another illustrated series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I LIKED the pictures.

Thank you for including the pictures. I love that you made the effort to hand draw them. keep up the good work

tangentjokertangentjokeralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 3,

Thank you. The drawings are all done for the final chapter and the plotting is finished. There's just a few pages of fleshing out to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT READ!

This just gets better and better. Such a great read. I see some moral conflict beginning to brew. Can't wait to see what goes on next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous