All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 44'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

The story and story line are great BUT it is time to move away from the Winter Break and get them together. To tell the truth the story is getting very boring...............Sorry but it is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This one needs an editing pass, but I love the story so far.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

Thank you dudes for the feedback! I think I was going a bit too fast in my initial pass over this one. And there's a bit more to come in winter break, but that will just make it so much sweeter when they get back together!

D1noSlayerD1noSlayer8 months ago

I think it would be really hot if Liam were more spontaneous and took charge to surprise Blake after the break. It would also be hot for him to lean into his sub-role, but in a different way :p. If you're looking for a casual editor, I wouldn't mind, but you'd have to dm me because idk how to reply to comments on Lit. Keep it up :)

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

@D1no thank you so much! And that would be awesome! I think there's an email the author option, or you can always check out my subreddit/patreon and message me there, but I also have no clue how to DM on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES