All Comments on 'The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 03'

by TheProfessor7002

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 1 month ago

This was a very hot and sexy chapter ! 5 stars

JeepsterdJeepsterdabout 1 month ago

Waiting with bated breath for the next !

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Why is her husband a lucky man? A lucky man has a faithful wife, not a whore that was paid $250 to forget her marriage vows. A woman who chose another man over her husband.

I would suggest that hubby is not very lucky at all.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 month ago

Truly enjoying this series, but jumping back and forth from 3rd to 1st person narrative was jarring and, quite simply, amateurish.

He wasn’t there! Everything you narrated in 1st could just as easily have been 3rd.

charsley40charsley40about 1 month ago

A very interesting story line, I do hope though that Brian picks up on the submissive side of his wife and that together Scott and he take her forward. It would be a real shame if this just turned int another cheating wife storyline!

charsley40charsley40about 1 month ago

Please please do not make this another cheating wife story, this story line has so much to offer! Brian clearly is not submissive but inexperienced and with guidance in his life will make a dom. Sara clearly wants that submissive route in her life and has a need. Scott has so much to offer Brian in education towards the control of Sara. So far the 3 chapters are well written, with very good story lines, please don’t make it another boring cheating wife story.

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtcabout 1 month ago

I'm really disappointed about this chapter. Rape doesn't get legal just because the woman finally likes it. The first two chapters showed perfectly consentual dom/sub play and now Mr McCafferty, who is a member of the club I think, simply turns to "I know you like it."?

But I still enjoy the writing style except for the switch to 1st person, so writing 5/5, plot 1/5, total 3/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous