All Comments on 'The PI'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Wow , two C&C stories on one day !

I could get used to this .

OK , you actually had me cringing when the gun came into play . I guess it would have been less , whatever , if it had been a Tazer , but you didn't take it to the Darkside .

At first his salty interior dialogue wasn't showing his hand . I thought well he's going to show the Husbands angst through a third person lens , but then you brought it in . I felt his emotions , 15 years on , but still somewhat raw . That's the payoff that a lot of us here come to find . It's like a Rollercoaster ride , you get the edge of your seat fear , in a controlled even sanitized way .

My only complaint was that I wish it were longer .

Thank you author for sharing this with us .

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 7 years ago
More?

Seemed more like a telling of a scene then a flash story. You could definitely take this into another chapter if you wish.

Still a fun read. Want more.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A very good flash story...

A very good flash story...And with a new approach too, all happening through the PI's eyes...4*

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Short, to the point a simple, 5* story

Which tells of the ruined lives of so many people, even the private detective.

Bill1104Bill1104almost 7 years ago
Can't believe this is a 4+ star story!

The best written story on this venue that does not end up as a BTB will only be a 3*. Yet, if one were to submit a story that simply says: "She cheated and he shot her in her once beautiful face 50 times with a sub-machine gun then fed he to a pack of hungry lions" it would easily get 4*.

This poorly thought out and obviously unedited submission is a perfect example!

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Because Anon they are real, eye for an eye....

Moral people do know that there are consequences. Remember, even in a religion in which God hates divorce, he still allows it for adultery. Adultery was a capital offense in almost every culture, and still is in many. Several have complex punishments which involve public torture as part of the punishment. Adultery is the worst kind of betrayal.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Willful disregard of real consequences- makes this a 3* at most

Interesting flash set up, but the real consequences of holding people at gunpoint after forcing yourself into their room is a conviction of kidnapping, aggravated assault, battery, domestic violence, deadly weapon count increasing the penalty. Minimum of 20 years in federal prison, followed by 2-8 in a state jail, $20,000 fine + losing everything in the civil lawsuit and divorce action.

@Bill1114 - chuck stories are marked down as they display other disconnects from reality, in addition to displaying horrific morals. Writing nice dialogue in a story about betrayal and dishonor - favoring betrayal and dishonor - is disgusting.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Sigh

Another divorce porn classic. Loveless marriage. Macho hubby. Silent wife (yet another story where the wife doesn't get a single complete line of dialog.) A TWO-HOUR sex session captured on video for inexplicable reasons. (Wouldn't a single minute be enough proof of infidelity? Were they waiting for the third cumshot before storming into the room? Wouldn't it damage his case to have a video of a gun-wielding husband break into a hotel room? No matter. Realism isn't a requirement in these stories.)

This one checks all of the boxes in the BTB template, and in only one page. RLMann would be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My how the worm has turned

It does my heart good to listen at the Cuck fans moan this morning .

Boy , for such awful stories , they sure do seem to be scoring well .

It must be really awful to want to see something you dispise because it's not as animalistic as the lay in piles and screw like spawning fish stories that your little bird brain needs to read so that you feel like there are other deviants such as yourself in this world. Hate to break it to you , but , yeah you are a pretty small part of the population in general .

Now please bitch and moan some more , I love it . Bahahaha

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Good story, but isn't it time to put away the "It's not what it looks like," "It's just sex, it means nothing," etc., etc, etc? And the crying; if they care enough to cry at the end of their marriage they should care enough not to cheat!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Every story we read here has been done before.

The challenge for the writer is to make it interesting, or real, or at least give it something that sets it apart. That has not been happening much of late. Cuck stories, BTB stories, hotwife stories... they've all been following the usual formula for the genre they represent. I don't believe that commenters help the writer by writing "stupid cuck shit" or even by declaring a story well written, or using any superlative when it's really average, at best. Readers have become entrenched in the desire to drive out writers that have kinks they don't like. To that end, they will praise less than stellar efforts if the ending suits their personal desires and needs.

It's great that writers can see comments and get feedback immediately on a post. The down side is that writers will alter their style and even their plots to elicit praise from the 20 to 100 people that will comment. We lose our way and post stuff we know will be praised by the usual suspects, regardless of the quality.

If you take the time to look a little deeper, you'll often find that over time, the poorer stories will gradually reach a score that reflects the quality of the story. A low scoring "cuck shit" story may well rise if the writing skill and plot reflect a quality effort. Is there anyone that hasn't read "3 Days of Watching my Wife Fuck"? It was nearly 3.3 million views, a score of 4.57 and 376 comments. That is a successful story by almost any definition. Posted in 2009, it is one of the most read stories on Literotica. It reflects a time when some skilled writers posted quality erotica. If you seriously want to read erotica, "3 Days" is for you. If you don't like it, perhaps you're not seeking erotica, or you prefer some other sort of erotica.

I encourage all writers to post the story they want and not try to post what the most vocal critics and commenters want them to post. I encourage readers to actually look at the plot, as well as the delivery, spelling, punctuation, and grammar and comment accordingly. If we totally lose both the "erotica" and the "literature" in this site, perhaps the moderators will change the name to "Cuck Shit & Revenge Crap".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"If you don't like it, perhaps you're not seeking erotica, or you prefer some other sort of erotica."

Some other sort, like heterosexual erotica.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
BTB Fetish?

Whether Cuckold or BTB belong here is an ongoing debate with no resolution.

But BTB ISN'T a fetish!

I'm not going to restart the argument on cuckoldry being a fetish, I think my views there are widely known!

Regarding the wife not saying anything; Please, tell me ANYTHING that she could POSSIBLY say that would change anything? Do we REALLY need to hear another, "It's not what it looks like," or whatever?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Are you sure that readers here aren't aroused by violence, murder, and revenge? There are plenty of fetishes that may explain why these stories are so popular. Hoplophilia is a fetish for guns. Sadism is a fetish for inflicting pain. Erotophonophilia is a fetish for murder.

You seem to believe the definition of "fetish" is: "something that doesn't turn me on, but arouses others."

Let me ask you a question: why is there a graphic and detailed description of sex between a wife and her lover in this story -- and so many others of its kind? If the moral of this story is that infidelity is bad, why is the scene of infidelity glamorized in such a way as to elicit arousal?

Could it be that some folks are actually aroused by the idea of infidelity, but hate themselves for it, so they use the ensuing violence as a cover? It reminds me of the incidents where a straight guy beats up a gay guy after they have sex.

HDK hit the nail on the head, by the way. Encouraging the authors of these cookie-cutter tales doesn't help them grow as writers. It's why I tried to convince Vandy to break away from his formula. He's a talented writer who wastes his talent by churning out the same story over and over again, for no other reason than to earn kudos from the BTB Brigade. It's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-NO NO

Why the little dicked bitch made it over to a good story finally. He's been over the trash stories bitching his fucking head off how many btb stories are here belonging in fetish. What a sick fuck, doesn't even know what the word "fetish" means.

This cunt just doesn't seem to get enough slimy willing cuckold tales to read, bitching about the few good ones that finally get posted for most of us. Don't be so fucking greedy, there are enough of your kind stories to go around for you sickos retarded slime balls.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

You are like Trump, answering questions that haven't been asked.

Yes, I may have a fetish for reading BTB stories, that doesn't make BTB a fetish.

Someone else may have fetish for reading RAAC stories, that doesn't make RAAC a fetish.

But cuckoldry IS a fetish, whether or not anyone cares for reading stories about it.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
IF YOU GET PAID FOR A JOB

might as well be 1st class. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: swingerjoe -sigh

Yet here you are, like always, moaning about a burn the bitch story with the same formula that doesn't do it for you. Take the advice you give those that read swinging stories and bitch about them, don't read what you know you're going to hate. I stopped reading stories a long time ago that have the words, hot wife, slut wife, wife sharing, willing cuckoldry in the tags. Why aggravate myself with stories I don't find interesting. You and your followers, you know who you are, should do the same. Everybody has their own idea of what erotica means to them. Why are you so concerned about authors growing into something that others don't appreciate. If the stories consistently get high scores with positive comments the author has accomplished a good read for at least a segment of the readership.

"sbrooks" please don't get into a back and forth covering the same subject with swingerjoe. Neither one of you will give an inch so why go through the exercise daily?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ anony

Let me try to explain this to you yet again. I enjoy some stories about "cheating and consequences." I don't enjoy formulaic stories that follow a predictable paint-by-numbers template with boring cardboard-cutout characters. It doesn't matter what "type" of story it is. If it's interesting, unique, erotic, and/or thought-provoking, I will enjoy it. I don't judge a story by its tags.

KElkBKElkBalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Fine, you like "some" cheating and consequences stories, but not those that follow some Joe disapproved "formula."

So, mark them down,post your comment on the story and leave.

Why do you feel the need to try to show those of us who enjoy them the "error of our ways?"

All you do is clog up the comments with your battles that nobody can win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ swingerjoe

You know I could go around almost everyone of the swinging, hot wife, slut wife, stories and say the same thing about them. I bet readers who enjoy those stories would get offended and tell me to go fly a kite(that's putting it mildly).

Not all so called burn the bitch stories end up in violence, divorce or murder. Give us a break, your whining is getting repetitive.

Why is it that the few people that bother commenting seem to try to get their personal preferences and dislikes across to those that could care less? Who the hell are we to tell writers what they should write or shouldn't write, or tell readers what they should like or dislike. Authors have their own preferences, and if the readers like what they write, great, and tough shit for those that don't like their stories. Nobody is forcing anybody to read anything. Entertaining story author, could care less for those that don't think so. It's myself I'm going to please, nobody else.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Well

I thought it was a good Fast Read. Abrupt to the Point and No Room for Whining until after all is said and Done. A-Hole found out he lost his Family and Funds to keep his lifestyle going. She found that her Cheap Thrill was Too Costly. Losing not only the so called nice guy husband but her kids as well. S.F.T.L. = Sorry For Their Luck.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ Kelkb

I responded to a comment directed toward me. Just as I'm responding to yours. It's called politeness.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Great P.I. POV

Original POV story. Thanks.

KElkBKElkBalmost 7 years ago
@Swingerjoe Re: KElkB

Not true,Joe!

Before anyone mentioned your name you were posting your usual rant against "divorce porn."

We get it! You don't like these stories, you don't have to "educate" us EVERY SINGLE TIME!

The writers are going to keep posting them, and the people who like them are going to keep reading them.

Save yourself some grief and give it a rest.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
I LIKED IT!

I liked this story; it was short and to the point.

RE: swingerjoe's comments-- Damn, Joe, now you're being compared to President Trump. You gotta be doing something right. I'll bet your following jumps up a few points.

RE: sbrooks103x you are a good foil for joe; like to read comments as you two have your discussions.

m....jones, call me crazy, but I gave your story 5 points. Maybe it had weaknesses that will keep it off the Times best seller, but who the hell, besides the leftist loons, pays any attention to anything the times says anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actions have consequences...

This story is a great example of that.

I am often amazed by cheaters in stories along with in real life that for some reason don't connect that their actions have real consequences. Really, this is what you do to the person you attest to love above all else?

Even if their significant others don't divorce them; they usually don't show them the love they once did. Usually end up being treated like the person (slut, dick, etc.) that they are. Just a thing to be used; they rank right up there with all the other sex toys, just more costly. So, why wouldn't you want to keep a cheater around? To be used as a personal sex toy from time to time. After all you now have something to hold over their head and, why set them free to muck up other people's lives; just hang a scarlet letter on them so everyone else knows what they are... After all who ever said you had to forgive & forget to still stay married to someone; hold them in a pergatory for the rest of their life... Sorry, just some ramblings of a possible madman.

Can be thought provoking though; what do you​ do with a cheater? Open the marriage, cheat on your side as well, take advantage of the situation; hold it over their head (never forgiving or forgetting; like anyone really could),... More possibilities that can be so dark a normal mind may cringe at the mere thought.

Otherwise, I like the PIs POV; although, probably not a living recommended for someone if they wanted to find another that maybe​ worthwhile spending their life with; would definitely affect one's viewpoint of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Schvingahisms

SCHVINGAH JOE is back with another serving of tripe. Author, please don't let Morons discourage you. Continue developing your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you, author

For not only allowing anonymous comments but allowing Swingerjoe to continue showing the world what a spoiled man baby looks like.

Please continue.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Cuckoldry as a fetish.

Cuckolding is a fetish when a couple play at one "cheating and humiliating" the other and the "victim" is getting off on the humiliation. Done this way, both partners are willing participants in it, even if one of them is playing at being victimized. In some cases, it may actually be the "cuck" who is the one writing the script and the "cheater" is the one following it.

When one partner is either unwilling or unaware, then it's not a fetish. It's just cheating.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@sdc97230

That's my whole point! Most of the cuckold stories posted lately in LW are as you say in your first paragraph, and are a fetish, and as there is a Fetish category they should be there!

If the partner (usually husband) is unwilling or unaware (though usually not for long!) we get into Cheating and Consequences and there is no problem.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Typical Joe!

He claimed he was only responding to comments directed at him.

KElkB showed how he struck first, and instead of acknowledging his error, just slunk away!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Two questions:

1) What about stories where the husband enjoys sharing his wife but isn't humiliated?

2) What is erotic about consequences? Wouldn't your favorite C&C stories belong better in Non-Erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay story but not realistic at all.

Can you explain in what state you can throw a cheating wife out of marriage home. If she call the police he has to let her in or will be arrested. This unfortunately has to go thru the courts. She has the kids unless there at least teenagers and can make a decession who stays where. He has to pay child support, alimony etc. I like to know how this author could make this story into science friction. So it really only caters to the BTB crowd not real life.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A cry in the wilderness from HDK

The most reasoned comment I have read for some considerable time has been made on this story by HardDaysKnight.

This bit especially: "It's great that writers can see comments and get feedback immediately on a post. The down side is that writers will alter their style and even their plots to elicit praise from the 20 to 100 people that will comment. We lose our way and post stuff we know will be praised by the usual suspects, regardless of the quality."

I and a few other commenters frequently urge authors here to write stories for themselves. If the readers like the story and say so, that's a bonus.

But if you're writing because you're desperate for praise from the LW commentariat you can simply follow the tried and true formula spelt out ad nauseum by SwingerJoe. The BTB brigade will tell you that they love it. I think it's sad when good authors do this.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Rated a 4+, come on get serious!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Re. "Typical Joe"

I get criticized when I respond and I get criticized when I don't. It's almost as if I can't win with you people! LOL.

I didn't respond to whatshisname's claim because it was irrelevant. My original comment was critical of this story. I then responded to someone who addressed me directly. I will continue to question the sanity of those who enjoy repetitive stories, regardless. If you don't like that, then skip over my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Go to prison?

They weren't worth going to prison? He broke two laws when he went there with a gun and hit the guy.

1: Brandishing a weapon.

2: Assault.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
sdc97230

cuckolding is not a fetish, a cuckold is involuntary, unknowing, unable (for any number of reasons) to do anything about it. a cuckoldress is essentially a cheating wife.

anything else is some inadequate guy getting off on the wifesharing, humiliation fetish, bbc black power, wimpy white guy interacial bull fetish crap perpetrated by internet porn. this is fetish and belongs in fetish.

hotwife? wouldn't touch one with yours

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
now i've read the story

it's ok as a short tale, i always think that guys who threaten obviously unarmed people with guns are essentially wimps, they will display this inadequacy in other aspects of their lives, kind of explains why she was disrespectful enough to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: cabbage

Are you for real? Men with guns are wimps? Wow, now you got half the nation breathing down your neck. You know the stout defenders of the 2nd amendment.

I guess it's not as bad as being compared to Trump, well now that would really be an insult. Sorry "carolinadreamer" didn't mean to insult your idol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally

A little payback sketch to get ones mind of the normal trash posted here daily. 5*

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Cabbage is for real, Anonymous

You say: "Men with guns are wimps? Wow, now you got half the nation breathing down your neck. You know the stout defenders of the 2nd amendment."

Of course men with guns who threaten unarmed people are wimps. And, as you say, half the nation which has unfettered access to guns thanks to an outdated amendment introduced in the days of muzzle loaders will be upset by what Cabbage has said.

But Cabbage comes from a nation with sensible gun laws. I come from one with even more sensible gun laws. We don't go around shooting each other very often.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah that makes sense

The poi pulls a gun on these people and then c alls in someone to serve divorce papers and witnesses the fact that he's committing a felony. ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Write what you know!

The writing is mechanically sound, the voices are realistic, but your knowledge of the subject matter is non-existent. Wronged husbands who threaten their spouses with guns and pistol-whip their wives lovers go to jail. PIs who participate in these crimes lose their licenses.

Right about what you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Write what you know!

then why don't you comment on what you know about then, you fucking moron. How are the police going to know "if no one called them" you idiot. He called his fucking wife, not the cops dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexist ignorance, or bias?

"Of course men with guns who threaten unarmed people are wimps." Simply an ignorant and uninformed prejudice. Three or more "unarmed" people is deadly force, and use of a firearm is a legitimate response. A large man attempting rape is a deadly force against a small woman, and a firearm is a legitimate response. Stay in Australia, and take your beatings from large fearless men, who hate guns, especially in the hands of the smaller men and women they want to beat. Laughable.

Its a different culture, so embrace the diversity. In gunless societies bullies rule. In America, bullies eventually stop being bullies, voluntarily or involuntarily, doesn't matter to us. Ken Rex McElroy stopped involuntarily, but not before he injured a lot of people first. He deserved what he got.

The use of a gun in this story appears to be totally unlawful and criminal. The invasion of privacy and videotaping appears to be equally unlawful. So what? Remember, its just a story. Another wandering wife, given her freedom to wander anywhere she wants with whomever she wants, except with her husband from now on. She should move to Australia where her lovers can fuck her without fear from dickless unarmed peace-loving husbands. Just put another cuck on the barbi.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
I really did like this, but...

It did have two major flaws. A couple of the comments mentioned the protag threatening them with a gun. I know one guy said who's going to know. The answer is, the cops. If the guy was pistol whipped he's going to have a split open head or at least a bad bruise. So he goes to the ER and tells the doc he was pistol whipped. The process server has his name on the paperwork they were given. Bingo--he's a witness and can be subpoenaed. It is a felony in most states to threaten someone with a gun. The fact that he brought the gun to the scene makes it worse unless he had a permit to carry. Of course he's also on tape. If the court finds out they can order the tape. In most states the tape is inadmissible anyway so why would he want an incriminating tape of himself threatening someone with a gun?

My guess is that he would be up on charges.

The other major flaw is that you never answered the question, where is the associate? If you're not going to answer it, don't ask it.

In my estimation it would have been better to have the associate present without the gun.

I still like it though. It's a little different take on the LW and was well written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Great tale. It wasn't BTB. It becomes BTB when they walk out of the hotel room. That's when it hits them. Fucking cheating assholes.

Is it real? Of course not.

Does the author pretend it is real? Of course not.

Do the same commenters say the same things every time they read a tale like this?

Of course.

Have they rendered themselves meaningless? Absolutely!

As meaningless as I am.

Five Fucking Stars

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting

OK people lets get a few things straightened out here. I have read all of the comments for which I thank anyone who has taken the trouble to write, I do appreciate each one, good or bad. The reason I say that is because it is fascinating to see how diverse opinions are and the marked difference between the US, UK and AUS. I had the belief that attitudes in the US were all macho, but from some of the comments the impression is that everyone there is so law abiding that no one does anything out of line with the law and/or civil liberties. It is almost as if when a fictional couple is doing the dirty they have a police officer outside the door to ensure that any potential interference from the wronged spouse is immediately nipped in the bud! Come on! they have far better things to do. AUS and UK sentiments seem much more aligned, especially when it comes to the choice between rolling over and taking it like a cuck or not standing for it and to hell with the consequences. I am a Brit and believe me the responses I have written about are easily possible, and a lot worse!(I have had one story rejected because the response appeared to be violent! heaven forbid!). OK, remember it is a fictional story, the only consequences are those in the story, outside of that nothing exists. Of course we all have likes and dislikes, favourite scenarios and so on, so when a story steps outside of what we expect we have a choice don't we ? I have been tempted to post comments on some of the well known names we all see here day after day, but really does their work really bear scrutiny and come out as perfect in every case? Of course not, we all have good and bad efforts. I am not the best writer by a long shot but I do enjoy it, sometimes it is easier than others but I write for myself and definitely not to get good reviews or comments or star ratings, not interested. I like to try something different now and again so I don't use the same formula again and again unlike some. That said I hope the comments keep coming in, I admit one or two have been interesting, but lets not take ourselves too seriously people. After all if we were really experts writers would we really be on here? it is for fun.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Reality?

This is a category with husbands who are ex-Navy Seals/Special Forces, computer and surveillance experts and eat pussy better than lesbians and end up with younger, sexier and more beautiful wives after leaving their cheating wive penniless, friendless and homeless, and we're worried about a husband brandishing a pistol?!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
my point was

if a guy needs a gun to deal with a cheating wife and her lover, both naked and unarmed then yes he is a wimp. its my opinion he would display this wimpy cowardly behaviour around his normal life. often people ask why the wife cheated, what were her motivations? answer, she had no respect for him because he's the type of guy that threatens unarmed women with guns! probably suffers from road rage and comes on literotica and writes "fag cuck shit" on any story where a woman doesn't get badly hurt, maimed, dead, delete as appropriate.

scored this story a 5 by the way, just because it wasn't my cup of tea doesn't mean it wasn't well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@cabbage

I don't know if you were responding to my post, but I wasn't responding to yours, I was responding to people in general who criticize a story for not being "realistic!"

bumknee52bumknee52almost 7 years ago
Don't get it

In the "Loving Wives" forum, I expect eroticism. This story had not the first line that set me atingle. As far as the scenario, yes, it's totally believable. But the story was not exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words!

Stupid husband fucked himself. He's waving a gun around and threatening them. The PI has it on tape and the process server saw the gun. Both will testify against the husband to save their licenses and standings. So the husband is guilty of several felonies. So his wife is going to get full custody, alimony, child support, the use of the family home until the kids graduate and half of hubby's retirement. After some time, the kids will forgive her (she's their Mother) and maybe, just maybe the Court will let the husband see the kids while under Court supervision. So your tale of revenge turns into a train wreck for the husband. Next time you write a story at least TRY to make it believable.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 06/02/17 Re: "Too funny for words!"

You're assuming that hubby and PI are going to tell anyone about the video.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
@sbrooks - the PI has a choice, testify or be a felon.

This is not rocket science, if you beat someone with a weapon in a civilized nation, you will go to jail. If you are a licensed PI, you follow the law or go to jail as an accomplice.

Crafting a consequence story where the aggrieved husband gets off scot free, is not actually a "consequence" story. It's just choosing sides.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@HankWTullamore

It's my own fault for getting into a discussion about what could "really" happen, but I have to go back to my earlier comment about LW and Reality:

"This is a category with husbands who are ex-Navy Seals/Special Forces, computer and surveillance experts and eat pussy better than lesbians and end up with younger, sexier and more beautiful wives after leaving their cheating wive[s] penniless, friendless and homeless, and we're worried about a husband brandishing a pistol?!"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@HankWTullamore Re: "Consequence"

The "consequence" is the consequence of cheating, and of COURSE it's choosing sides! You've got a cheater and a cheated on; whose side are YOU on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love the comments...

But the cheaters being caught by the husband with a gun is tough shit... They can attempt to file charges and have the authorities do whatever. However when the husband gets out of jail either by bail and/or time served, the cheaters' butts is grass and hubby is the lawnmower. ( wow I have not thought of that old saying for a bunch of years). A big 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:Bill1104

You're wrong. I'd give it a five star rating. You cucky lovers crack me up.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
@sbrooks, a good story should differentiate between evils

Allowing your side to act atrociously, then applauding, is not my idea of a complete or worthwhile story.

The rejoinder "it's just a story, does not have to follow the law", or logic, or physics, or biology, or even be internally consistent- is pretty weak sauce.

Especially when the PI character has expressed his concerns that hubby not be violent, in order for the PI to stay out of hot water himself.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@HankWTullamore

Are you related to Joe? You share his propensity to respond to an argument that hasn't been made!

"Allowing your side to act atrociously, then applauding, is not my idea of a complete or worthwhile story." - Who said anything about "acting atrociously?" I simply said that you have a cheater and a cheated on, of COURSE you're going to choose sides. I started out here as leaning towards BTB, though rarely scorched earth, now I consider myself more "Consequences." As far as "atrocious" goes, yes, some offenses are offensive enough to merit "atrocious" retaliation. Look at Richard Gerald's "The Bridge." His wife TELLS him she's going to go sleep with his boss and does it! He didn't even treat her "atrociously," just divorced her.

My point about reality wasn't that "it's just a story," just that LW is a nest of UNreality, so expecting reality here is a futile exercise!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Taking a gun to a naked couple is atrocious.

But what I'm pointing out is the inconsistency in the story.

That you support the story with the never persuasive "stories are not real" says much about the problem.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
agree with Chy

Good read. short and to the point. Damn right you take a gun with you. Legally, of course. thanks for sharing.......

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
Great unusual story

Great story. I don't think I have read one from the PI's point of view. Clever. Five out of five.

The length was just right. Just enough sex for the style of story.

I would happily read a sequel of her feelings and actions after the confrontation.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too

I got a gun out of the dresser and cocked it, then put it back away, turned on the light and said I was sorry to interrupt them. You should have seen them scramble. They had no idea I was there until the light went on. Over 32 years ago and some times I still think I should have pulled the trigger.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Good story

Loved it. 5stars

oldwayneoldwayneover 6 years ago
Five Stars!

What else need I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story! 5 Stars!

While waiting in the Phoenix Airport, I shared conversation with a Private Investigator. He had just wrapped up a case quite similar to this. While the husband was confronting his wife and her lover, the PI was watching it unfold on his laptop. After the husband exited the room, the PI, still recording, watched as the lover went over to a table where his coat lay, pulled out a gun and shot and killed his mistress, thinking that the husband would be blamed for her death. The husband probably would have been the primary suspect if the PI had shut down the recording when the husband had left. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story...

...please make the PI into a series. 5 stars! Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very good

You have a talent for this type story. I have no problem with the husband having a gun and being aggressive with the cheating wife and her bastard lover. I would have had no problem if he had beaten fuckwad even more severely. He should have taken all their clothes and IDs when he left. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short but sweet.

Nice job. Using the PI as the POV character was a great choice. 5*

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Agree good pov

Good short and covered story line well

Punishment covered and adequate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuckwad?

Haven't heard that word since college and that was a long time ago, have to admit it is still pretty self explanatory. The story was short, sweet and to the point. Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I love this story

All were liked and believable

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
BOTTOM LINE IS........

its just a job that somebody gets paid to do. TK U MLJ LV NV why are so many of my comments being held in the moderation chambers.....123 at last count,,,mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Story Proves

A story about cheaters getting what they deserve does not have to be a dozen chapters in four installments to make sense and be an entertaining story. This was terrific. I would like to read more stories from the PI's perspective. But I always was a Richard Diamond fan. I also liked Denise McFarland, a female PI in the Phoenix area who was a Playboy centerfold.

ibbunkibbunkover 4 years ago

Good tight story. Good pacing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yawn

No real point to the story, just another big macho man against a suddenly-turned-slut wife.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So well done

I love Good short stories. The author gives all that's needed to

grasp the essence of the situation. Moreover the few details about

the PI's reaction & recall are all that's required to understand him,

without wordy, drawn out fodder.

Loved the writing, story was good too.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

"It's not what it looks like!" Why do they always say that. Great story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Enjoyable

Another sad story of 4 ruined lives for what, nobody wins, kids loose a parent, parents lose each other. I am only relatively young 33, but I can never understand what a loving mother is thinking about. It was well written and showed to destructive nature of cheating

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Short and good

Short story that tells the reader everything that is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I caught My First wife cheating by coming home early .. I went to shoot some Trap on a Sunday .. The club lost power so instead of being gone 4 hours i was gone about 1 hour .. When I pumped a shell into that 870 Remington everything stopped . Man He was begging for mercy .. She kept saying it wasn't what I thought . I told him to get dressed and leave . Sadly I had not pumped a live round into the 870 . Why waste My Life in prison on a Slut and a Asshole ..

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great short BTB story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very creative approach to a loving wives story. Haven’t seen this done before. Well written. Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Read it again. Just a scene but a powerful scene. I hoped they both enjoyed it because it ended life as they know. Just another meaningless comment. Again. Isn't fiction great?

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Bravo! I enjoyed your story thoroughly!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very creative, very unique twist of the cheating spouse story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Very, very well done! Tight, well-written and action-packed. You proved once again that not every Loving Wife story needs to be 50K words long with the couple's complete 20K word back-story included! Boom! Paaaa-yow! Done! 5++++/5!!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

I pilloried the authors other stories I read. This I loved, totally different from most other LW. Ones, gave deserved 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should be mandatory reading to get a marriage license.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very nice story. From a PI's point of view...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story for the burning cheaters, but sad for the PI.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Just desserts, oldest sun in the world and in this modern life it seems more rampant than ever, why get married?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

No story here, just a waste of page.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous