All Comments on 'The Slave Ch. 04-05'

by hydrangealawrence

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Length

Single page chapters are bad enough, but TWO chapters on a single page?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply awful

There were 8 new stories posted today. Not a single one scored above 3 stars. This was the worst of the lot. In the first place this belongs in BDSM, FETISH or NON-CON. Author - you MUST know that! Why are you posting this garbage in the loving wives section? To troll the readership? And what is Literotica doing? Do they have NO standards? Just plain stupid. When she brands him, she's going to prison. He's going to call the police and the women are going to jail. Done and done. Not only did you write a horrible story and post it in the wrong place, you left it unfinished. Go away. Stay away.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure how this belongs in LW, so I have it a one.

Had you posted it properly, I would have given it 5 stars but it’s not love or about loving wives, it’s about sex and power.

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
Comment

Stories can belong to multiple genres at once. It’s called ‘the slave’ - what were you expecting? Are love and bdsm supposed to be exclusive? That’s a sad perspective.

Keep the zero stars coming, because that is exactly how much i care about my ratings.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another author

Another author who obviously writes solely for their own entertainment. Why bore everyone else with it?

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
Comment

It’s also a bit disturbing that you don’t understand consent. People get tattoo-style brands all the time.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Other than the branding, which I consider sophomoric, I thought it was pretty good

Unless I missed something and Ethan is cheating on someone, it's standard Kimky fantasy progression.

Now if it turns to cruelty and abuse, I'll call it shite.

I enjoyed it Thanks

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
comment

No worries, it stays happily consensual all the way through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhydrangealawrence@hydrangealawrence
I'm taking a brief hiatus during the emergency to keep up with non-pornographic work obligations, but I promise to be back soon! Next up is the compilation "Stories To Bang By: Vols. 1-50" and "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 51: Probed," a collection of two short erotic science fict...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Slave Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Slave Series Info