All Comments on '‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 06'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I would pour a pint of the finest Irish whiskey upon the old fellow's grave, but first, I would filter it through my kidneys and bladder!!

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

This story is full of shit 1 star

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesover 2 years agoAuthor

Here you are boys, the one you've all been waiting for.

Bring on the incels’ misogynist hate – against a fictional woman.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Very difficult to rate, the story is well written but the content is somewhat distasteful in that his wife, without any real discussion, unilaterally decides to have a sexual relationship with ‘John’.

Hubby meanwhile seemingly acquiesces to the situation, accepting that he is at best, second on her list of priorities.

She eventually returns to her husband but only because her lover has died. No real love, much lack of respect though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good, solid, British story. 4. That maybe I should have given a 5. Of course, to enjoy this, one has to suspend disbelief, and not object to the wife's actions. This isn't pure cuckoldry, as the husband had a prior affair (or encounter) and did have the one off with Jayne. Anyway, this ran the gamut from cuckold angst to his own pleasures (with Jayne) to the creampie and then a slightly poignant final chapter. All in all quite well done, mate.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Glad I only read one chapter of this series.

To the cuck enjoy your position as second level status as a lover. You will never be first while you're with that cheating wife of yours. You deserve all you get.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have dumped the bitch after the first time with (j)ohn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author's definition of an incel: Anyone who disagrees with his own beta boy micropenis drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a good story. I would say it's a very bad one. The writer had to kill the lover or this marriage was dead.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Its hard to compete with a ghost. This fictional wife goes off into dreamland fucks her ghost and gives her husband a mercy fuck. That's some fantasy you have there. Im glad its your fictional fantasy. As you said be careful what you wish for.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

What a sad, pathetic in the end worthless cuck story. The very end laid out just what a wonderfully written but again, pathetic cuck story.

Open that closet door boy and find the man of your dreams, you'll be much happier.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesover 2 years agoAuthor

Irish whiskey? I can't think of a better way to use it.

Real men drink Scotch.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

It may sound hard, but he should be happy that John's dead. If John had survived and had been getting better, I'm sure his wife would have left him completly for her bigdick lover, at least emotionally. I'm not sure if she is fully back from her lover but at this way the marriage can survive. But this marriage will never be this deep as before, there is a bump that will never go back. Unless he has the same kind of affair.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with this story!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

I gave this 5’s all along bit i felt the ending missed the target badly

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Well written. A solid short story. Very British. I'm glad the wife doesn't learn of tryst with Jayne David needs to give Liz that same dreamt look and maybe whisper Jaynes name.

Liz is undeserving of David's devotion. She ic cold and taciturn. Selfish and controlling. Not desirable. Still, it was great read. Well crafted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES