Undercover Agent I.A. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ia'lena thought to herself, I'd better turn on this stealth device this jumpsuit came with before those electric robot things find me. Hmm, she thought Scott was right. Mason has it in for my people; he's got to be stopped. I'd better go, but I have an idea as she opened the door to leave.

Just then, a surveillance drone hovered down the hall using its sensors beams flashing up and down the hallway.

Ia'lena quietly walked towards the sliding door that led to the Atrium; the door creaked just slightly but opened, the drome just flew by as she closed it gently. Swiftly to the roof, then the wall, then up and over, using the string/rope.

Into the open grounds of the Field Museum, she hurried back to the motel but did not go up the outside wall to her hotel room but instead walked inside then took the elevator to the seventh floor.

She unlocked the door of her room.

Seeing Orchid still sleep, she undressed, put on her nightgown, and got back into bed.

The next day 0700's Orchid woke up Ia'lena for breakfast; after a quick shower, Ia'lena told her best friend about being out last night and what she found out about the governor from Neptune.

Orchid relayed, "Girl, you could have gotten yourself captured; you should have had me go along with you."

Ia'lena stated, "I am sorry I did not want to risk you unless it was necessary, now I know this is a serious threat to my people. If I had been caught, at least I had you to come to rescue me," she smiled.

Suddenly the wall clock rang, it was 0700 time for the video call from Director Gardner.

Ia'lena told him about Governor Mason's involvement with the group he sent them to gather information.

Director Gardner said, "Thank you, we will start surveillance on him; what about the others you overheard? Did you get a chance to get a look at them?"

"No, I only heard their voices; I have an idea," said Ia'lena.

But before she could go on, the Director said, "hold on, I have an emergency, one minute."

"The ship Enigma has been stolen right from the repair bay, and I see why it probably has all the sensor information and the scans and reports on planet Zigrida and what Dr. Mellissa left in the computer files. I just placed the whole Space Command on alert!" The Director stated as he came back to the phone, in a panic.

Ia'lena said with a loud voice, "Orchid and I are going back to the museum; we will get more information; never mind the idea I had; we will just let you know how it goes."

Gardner, with a concerned voice, spoke softly, "If you get caught, they will experiment on you and no telling what other horrors you will experience."

"I know," Ia'lena relayed. "But perhaps it was destiny that brought Scott and me together that I may save my people."

There was silence for a minute.

Orchid chided in, "We better rest up today; it is going to be a long night."

The Director relayed to them that the computer system on all spaceships is encrypted; it will take them a while to decipher it; you have perhaps three days.

"Understood," they both said.

Night at the Museum

That night Ia'lena and Orchid set out to the Museum across town, "I am going to the dog I met the other night, I have an idea," Ia'lena relayed to Orchid.

They stopped at the fence on the Museum grounds, and the automated surveillance drones were patrolling from above. However, they both had on stealth suits, thus were undetectable for the moment.

Ia'lena made a barking sound; the dog came running up, ears raised. She told the dog she needed some visual images he may have stored in his mind.

The dog returned with, "I don't understand but sure."

She gathered images of people who came to the meetings for the three years the dog had stored up in his mind since the dog had been brought in for guard duties.

Okay, go inside and walk around and look at everyone who comes in here tonight, Ia'lena informed him.

The dog knotted as if he understood then, softly barked, "Don't forget about what you promised me."

She replied, "don't worry about all that you will be a hero.' 'By the way, what do people call you?"

The dog barked, "Buster."

She laughed, saying, "It is what I call my mate when he has a job to do." Laughing again.

The dog did not understand.

She said, "Buster, never mind, go do what I instructed you."

Off the dog went running.

Orchid walked up to Ia'lena. "I have been watching you with the dog; he understands you."

"Yes," she answered. "I have some images from the dog. I need to get these people Identified, then sent to Earth Security.' 'I am going in and stirrup the meeting tonight; I will require you to get help."

"But," Orchid said.

Ia'lena stopped her, "go on, no time to explain."

Orchid went running back to the hotel.

Ia'lena then snuck up to the underbrush where she was the other night when suddenly, a surveillance drome spotted her alerting the guards. The drome is equipped with special sensors for the detection of stealth technology.

The Atrium was surrounded by several guys approaching her from the fence and the building, dressed like swat teams with stun weapons.

Ia'lena looked behind her to see the men, then looked in front seen people heading towards her, opening the glass door; she was trapped. She used her telepathy, instructing the men coming from the glass door to shoot the men behind her; they did.

Seven guys fell down

She instructed them to take her inside; with stun guns lifted, she slowly moved inside the building.

Ia'lena thought to herself; I sure hope Orchid contacted Earth Command; she entered the auditorium where a meeting was being held.

Governor Gardner headed the proceedings, seeing Ia'lena and with the men, she was controlling, said, "Come right on in; we have been expecting you."

Then surrounding were fifteen females; they stunned the guys then grabbed Ia'lena. She did not put up a fight letting them capture her, and she had to find out where they took the spaceship enigma.

They brought her before the governor, who was in a video conference with a shadowy figure.

Ia'lena read the governor's mind; it was the man who rewarded Mellissa alright. These two were the mastermind behind all that was going on. She wanted to act as helpless as possible, knowing at any time she could kick all their asses.

Gardner said," bind her and take her to the ship; we need blood samples from this little angel."

To Be Continued

12