All Comments on 'Wearing the Pants Ch. 06'

by Lockedsub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Harry got back up to his feet, and looked at his stupid Misguided wife, and said watch me bitch. He walked over to Priyanka, and grabbed her stupid ass and bitch slapped her across the face several times. Then ripped her pants and panties off her ass. Bending her over his knees, and beat her as Severely as he could for about ten minutes, Priyanka was crying and begging for him to stop. The whole time his wife was crying too with her mouth hanging wide open, she just couldn't believe her husband had the balls to do such a think. Another thing she didn't understand was why wasn't Sunil helping his Mistress? Her husband then pushed her off his knees on to the floor. Standing he looked at his wife and said. You see Sunil, never was a real man, that's why he would not help Priyanka. If you don't Follow me out to the car right now, and forget all this stupid bullshit now, I will be the one sending you the divorce paperwork tomorrow for Cruelty. What will it be??

LockedsubLockedsub2 months agoAuthor

Great idea dude. I will try that in next series. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well that was disappointing. I didn't expect Harry to end up winning but to see him submit in just a few seconds kills any tension or challenge this story could've offered.

LockedsubLockedsub2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks. I will try to be better in further stories. And read more chapter of this story. It will answer your question why Harry submit so fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And let us not forget there was a bet made. Harry stands his ground and refuses to submit and states: Well I may not be able to get any women I want, but I refuse to become your slave! Which means your friend has lost her bet and I just obtained my first Slave for life! I will be remaining here as her Master and if you don't wish to remain, also as my slave, then you can go home alone and wait for my lawyers to send you divorce papers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous