Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God forbid the house ever catches on fire, I won't call the fire company, I'll just call you," Natalie further teased him. "You can just bring that thing."

"You could tell he was really gonna shoot a lot though," Rachel said. "I mean, his balls were almost dragging on the ground."

"Yeah, an exaggeration mind you, but well put, Rachel," Natalie answered her.

Natalie smiled at Dick.

"Is that...normal for you?" she asked, looking at the come running down his pecs and his huge, rippled abs. Dick was in a daze.

"Dick! She's asking you a question," Natalie told him.

"I uh, I was a little more excited than normal, I guess you could say," he told them, hugely understating the situation.

Natalie then started assessing the damage, looking out at all the come that Dick had sprayed her rug with. Some of the semen had collected in such huge amounts on the carpet, it appeared like small puddles in some spots.

Rachel marveled at one long shot that had hit the wall a few feet behind the sofa, and the huge amount of sperm ran down all the way to the floor.

"Holy Fuck, is that come?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, please, enough with the F-word," the mom told her.

"Sorry," Rachel said.

"Well, someone's gonna have to shampoo this rug, and it's not gonna be me," Natalie said.

"Rachel?" Dick asked with a smile.

"Don't look at me," Rachel said.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, Dick," Natalie said. "This is your responsibility."

Dick finally got dressed, and got ready to clean up. Natalie and Rachel, with the storm finally passed, got ready to go to the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

It's a shame there were never any CFNM scenes between Adam and Rachel...

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family in 2023. XD

tadams587tadams587over 1 year ago

TO BE CONTINUED....still waiting in 2023. Story too great to abandon hope...hope I will get to read more on Adam's exposures in the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Want to read further. Hope you continue writing

tadams587tadams587almost 2 years ago

I love this story, I definably need more of Adam's Exposures and time spent with his friends & family.

tadams587tadams587about 2 years ago

More please. I’d love to read more tales of Adam’s exposures.

tadams587tadams587over 2 years ago

I'm still wishing. waiting, hoping, & praying for more, please.

tadams587tadams587over 3 years ago
More of Adams exposures please

I love the series Summer of '77 by natalieprendergast. it ended too soon.

Please give us more. We wanna read more of Adam's exposures.

Have the step-sister Rachel see him next, perhaps she'll "milk" those huge nuts dry.

Have him gets locked out nude. or due to some unfortanate events he ends up nude at the office,

while co-workers of Natalie brought their daughter or neice to work day. Have Adam's friends in the buff, kissing Natalie's ass. Maybe she gives them all some some spankings; or more.

His neighbors neice's or Rachel's friends see Adam in the buff. Perhaps Dick takes his swimsuit by mistake leaving adam with one too big.

Please & Thank You

tadams587tadams587over 3 years ago
I need more of this Asap, please

I love the series summer-of-77 would love for Adam to get exposed to a co-worker of his step-moms & her young daughters close to her age, or a niece of the teacher next door. Even more for his sister & her friends to see him & his massive testicals.

I'd always want to read more on Dick's Adventures as well.

tadams587tadams587about 4 years ago
please update series during quaratine

going stir-crazy. please add to this series.

tadams587tadams587over 4 years ago

I'd love this series to be continued. time for Adam to be exposed to his step sister and maybe her friend(s), lol.

Perhaps Natalie could have him start taking his swimsuit off before he gets in the house after drips water on the floor & dick could move some furniture down a narrow hall or doorway causing his towel slip. Or a wardrobe malfunction caused by his rowdy friends.

Natalie would need to step up to help him to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
send the author positive feedback if you want any chance of the continuation

natalieprendergast / bess_armstrong , has not added any new chapters for a while , if you adore the writing as much as i do , i suggest you " send feedback" and ask politely for more ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope you continue!

Very hot, hope to enjoy more of your writing.

londonboy89londonboy89over 10 years ago
Natalie where are you?

Please finish the story

. This story is very hot) your cfnm fan londonboy89

tadams9tadams9over 11 years ago
This story series hasn't been updated in 2-3 years.

The author has not added to this cfnm series (2-3 year). Will another author add to this story? I am guessing that she is not a writer anymore. Reading about Oscar (Dick) & his prized size "Penis" was fun but, reading about Shy Adam's first cfnm experience was more enjoyable. I love reading about the first time cfnm and how it later builds.

As a short recap so far the, at first shy, inexperience Adam had gotten Curious and later bolder with, the more experienced & usual ringleader, his step mom Natalie. Natalie has also gotten more playful with her step son, Adam's dick. Adam over heard Natalie and her co-worker, Annette, talking about a possible cfnm barbecue she was holding at the end of next month. Rachel had gotten to play with Uncle Dick's (not related just a nick name) giant 11, maybe 11 and a half inches member.

It would be nice to center around Adam's cfnm adventures more thou. Since he is used to being nude in front of his step mom, maybe the author who decides to build on this story will start with add to the list of characters he‘s not familiar with. Maybe add some of Adam's & Rachel's friends from school. Have Rachel make plans to have her friends over for a swim or/and sleepover. It would be a nice read if Adam somehow got exposed to two or three of them. Since he was accidentally walked-in on by Natalie, have him accidentally walk into the line of sight of others to start building on this story. As some starting ideas;

1) They are working late Adam has to get changed in an empty office room at work to get walked-in on by Natalie & one of her coworkers.

2 ) Adam thinks he has the house to himself and doesn't bother with wearing clothes

3) Adam is bold without Natalie and decides since he swam nude before, why not do it alone, then gets caught

4)or as an alternative to 2; he finds a place to hide but Rachel comes home early with her friend, so he desperately has to sneak around changing his hiding place, they leave (just a walk to her friend's house to get her swimsuit) but the is door locked. He then gets caught by his step sister's other friends. Rachel called them to meet her there, under the impression Adam's not home & they'll have the pool to themselves. Rachel comes back and decides not to let Adam in at first.

5) After a long day's work Adam goes to bead early. Natalie doesn't need him at the office in the morning. To the best of his knowledge Rachel is staying at her friend's house for the night. He wakes up thinking he is home alone & walks out of the bathroom/shower nude to get clean clothes or a forgotten towel from the dryer. But unknown to him last night Rachel & her friends had a last minute change of plans of where there sleepover will be held.

6) Natalie's going on a trip for three days & Rachel has plan's to stay at her friend's house. Rachel's plans change and comes home early with a friend or two. They find Adam skinny dipping.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Tick Incident Ch. 01 How CFNM came into Richard Parker's life.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01 Man enters a CFNM family.in Erotic Couplings
Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Joe gets a fitted for a new suit, and has a birthday party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01 Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.in Mind Control
More Stories