All Comments on 'Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 02'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting chapter 2.

I guess you haven’t been able to reach a conclusion yet and that’s why you show the comments of different individuals. But you really didn’t reach an answer of what a man is.

Are heterosexual and homosexual men different? You only mention that there are no proofs of difference. Then why make the distinction?

You mention masculinity, but you’ve not defined it. It seems to me that masculinity must be associated with aggressive behavior. Is it less masculine a well groomed millionaire banker than a lumberjack sculptor, or is the other way around?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

"I believe masculinity is when a man can take care of himself, yet still enjoys a woman's company. Masculinity is when a man can seem to be in control even when everything is going to shit. A masculine man is a man who acts like a man. A man is defined by the way he carries himself. Confidence, not just stupid confidence, but real confidence is what defines a man as a man."

But, I consider the labels (gay, lesbian, bi) to be relationship preferences, not sexual acts. In the course of the threesome or more, there should be no labels, as sex is nothing more than body parts, body fluids, and pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...