War of the Races

A 43-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
The Verdant Realm
0
415.9k
1k
178
537


Started: 12/04/2019

Updated: 07/27/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The War between Gods and Men has been raging from the dawn of man's creation. Sometimes the wars have been hot and sometimes cold, but it is still yet to be won. This is a tale of the beginning of the end.

Thousands of years ago gods fell from grace and took human women as their wives. Due to their influence science and magic abounded. Creatures of myth were created as well as the demon-gods, half-breed races between the Fallen with humans and animals. When God saw that the earth was thoroughly ruined by violence and corruption he brought about a great cataclysm by water. In an effort to escape God's wrath Fallen and humans alike conspired to create the Bilrost, a gateway to another dimension.

Bilrost was only one of three Bifrost Gates created and through them, the Alfar, the Dvargr, the Giants, the Dragons, the half-breed demon-gods, other half-breeds, and the amalgamations escaped to six realms of earth. The Fallen disappeared. The Flood came. The Bifrost gates were lost, and all became quiet once more.

For nearly five thousand years the Fallen subverted mankind across the realms into worshiping the creation instead of the creator, and all the while they have searched for long-lost Bifrost Gates, for, with them, they believe they can end the war once and for all. Then, a Bilrost was found beneath the Sphinx in a hidden room. It was then secured and hidden away for study. Eventually, blueprints were taken home by a scientist that was then discovered by his teenage son. With the advent of the computer, the Bilrost was digitized and made into a computer game.

Dimension.

However, the game did much more than transport your imagination into a story you could interact with. Yes. Much much more.

TABLE OF CONTENTS