My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers

Shiva had prepared a whole string of these rallying uniting songs and it was very inspired. It was a lovely evening actually and turned out much livelier than we had feared. When we got to Michael Jackson's 'Heal the World', Victor was moved to strip off his underpants and dance in the nude.

It seemed very appropriate here. He had already removed everything else a while back. I have to say that Victor who was 70 had been such a sparky positive live wire on this retreat. He always had a twinkle in his eye and had been such a good sport and contributor. We all laughed at Victor. I was keen to follow suit but did not want to be the first female. Thankfully Soraya who you could always rely on was soon shedding her beautiful stunning sari and reminding us what a beauty she is.

We moved onto the 'Circle of Life' and we were all holding hands and cuddling and hugging to the music. However, Simone and Andrew could not resist keeping their hands off each other a moment longer and took to lying on their own yoga mat together in a corner. They were only wearing underwear by now and I did not see that staying on long. Obviously we were all sneakily watching them. They looked like they were getting pretty steamed up making a spectacle of themselves. They were desperate to get to bed together I was sure. Probably could not wait for this party to be over so they could legally disappear.

Before much longer Brenda and Alice also laid down together on their own yoga mat. My suspicions had been right about them I thought. Very soon they were openly canoodling and kissing and sporting a big triumphant grin for anyone who stared at them. So that was at least two couples who had tentatively formed this week.

When he played 'Imagine' next I just had to have a smooch with someone and grabbed Mark. I would have liked to do the same with Joshua but after what had happened earlier in the week, I was rather waiting for him to show some more interest in me. In fact, this made me make even more of a fuss of Mark. Yes, I know I was behaving like a teenager at the school prom. Anyway, I had a lovely smooch with Mark and we carried on from where we had left off at the session on naturism and nudity. His hands were quickly down into my yoga pants on my bum holding me tight. I thought right it is time for this bloody robe to come off, and undid it, and slipped it off his shoulders. I was pleased to find that was all he was wearing. I was then able to clamp my hands on his buttocks in return. At the end of 'Imagine' Mark pulled my yoga pants down to the floor and I stepped out of them laughing. I thought I might as well take off my T Shirt and hauled it over my head. I was only the second woman to get naked so was pleased to help set the trend. I was standing with Mark and having a swig of wine when I wondered if he was coming back for the Tantric Spiritual retreat in June. I told him that I was.

Mark said, "I am not sure-I had not planned to."

I looked disappointed. It would have been great for me if he was coming as well.

He saw my disappointment and replied, "Actually I think I will. It will be fun especially if you and a few of this group will be there."

I told him, "Well I have been asking around and I think there will be about seven of us from this retreat if you came. That is Andrew......"

I stopped and cast a glance and a smile over to Andrew getting a head of steam up with Simone on the yoga mat and raised my eyebrows.

I continued, "that is Andrew, Amy, Shakti, Carol, Victor, you and me. It will be great. I am already so looking forward to it; get yourself signed up before you leave in the morning."

He promised he would.

I found myself in a big group all singing along with John Lennon's 'Imagine'. This party was turning into a karaoke session! Shiva was doing a sterling job topping up the glasses. We were all very merry.

At last I found myself holding hands in a group with Joshua. I took the initiative and put my arms around him and asked, "Are you going to give me a smooch then Joshua?" He was still wearing some red and black striped boxer shorts.

He did not have much choice but looked like he wanted to. The music changed to Frank Sinatra' s 'My Way'. They were playing all the old emotional stuff tonight I thought, but 'My Way' was not bad to smooch to. I asked him if he had been avoiding me. He said that he was worried he had been unprofessional with what happened after my grounding. I was a bit cross really. I told him it was not unprofessional and that was rubbish. We were, I hoped, friends by now and I had moved on from being his client. He had given me what I needed on Tuesday night and it had felt absolutely right to me and I had lovely memories of it. After this he visibly relaxed and smiled and began to enjoy running his hands over me again while we were dancing. So much so that when the song ended, we stayed in an embrace and carried on through the next one. I knew I would just have to be patient and see what happened on the Joshua front.

The next time I was standing having a sip of wine Amy came up and grabbed me giggling her head off. She was also by now stark naked and obviously enjoying herself. She said to me, "Come on gorgeous. Going to give me a cuddle then?"

With that she thrust her arms around me, and we began a sort of drunken stumble around to Robbie Williams' 'Angels'. During the dance she put her hands on the side of my face and gave me a deep tongues passionate kiss. It was the most passionate snog I had all evening! She was not as drunk as I thought she was because at the end of it she said to me, "I have been thinking. If we are both going to the tantric retreat in June, I thought we might travel down together maybe?"

I replied, "That sounds great. I would like that".

She was all over me. She just kept holding me tight. I could tell it felt right for her at that time and it did for me too. It did not mean anything more than girl bonding. I definitely felt I had made a new friend with her.

I had heard rumours that it was customary for the group to end up naked at the last night party! And sure enough we all finished up singing 'Auld Lang Syne' holding hands in a big circle at the end absolutely stark bollock naked. But it felt very appropriate; this was after all a naturist retreat. This was followed by every permutation of everybody hugging everybody else. We would have been there all-night if Sylvia had not turned the lights up to full.

So overall it was a surprisingly fun night. Looking back, it went the only way it was ever going to given the background and context of the retreat. There was just so much group camaraderie going on you could cut it with a knife. We had all been to war together and returned from the battle. We were friends for life! Blood brothers. This evening had been one gigantic love-in.

Believe it or not I slept on my own that night. I collapsed absolutely exhausted into my bed and was gone in seconds.

Back in My Old Life

I travelled back with Joshua and when I arrived home the house was empty. There were no notes and no clue where Andy was. I do not think he had approved of me going away on this retreat. I could not worry about it. I was too tired and just went to bed for twenty four hours. Eventually Andy returned on his own the next day and we had a meal together on the Sunday evening. I told him a little about the retreat but not how just amazing it had been; I did not want to sound evangelical about it. We slept together that night for the first time in a while and we both enjoyed it. Despite everything that has happened we are still in love.

For the next few weeks I mainly went back to my 'normal' life (if you can call it that) at home with Andy, and of course Tony and Andrea. For now, I was making a special effort with Andy and Tony at home. I need them as my anchor for stability. My safe harbour. During this period the late spring / early summer weather was nice and we had fun together with some BBQs and trips to the beach at Studland Bay etc. What we have stopped doing is visiting the spa at Bristol. We have all tired of the hi jinks and shenanigans there and out grown them. I was very happy with that and did not miss it. If I was going to engage in encounters outside of our cosy foursome it was going to be with people who I felt a spiritual connection with and who fitted into my spiritual journey. I was reminded how lucky I was to have this nest to return to. Obviously, I find it hard that Andy is now equally if not more devoted to Andrea, but I also know that it was me who pushed him in that direction originally when I started a relationship with Tony. It had not been what Andy wanted.

About three weeks later I met up with Amy (from the first retreat) in Cheltenham to see how she was doing. She was still separated and living alone. We only had a coffee for about forty five minutes but it was lovely to see her. We were both looking forward to the tantric retreat and arranged to travel together to it. In the event she was the only person from the retreat that I met up with during that period.

I spent the whole of these few weeks privately obsessing about getting back to the tantric spiritual retreat. I was anticipating it so much with such high hopes that I was worried it would not live up to my expectations. I endured much derision from Andy and Tony when I told them I was returning so soon in mid-June. They accused me of joining some weird religious sect or cult and that I was under the spell of some creepy pervy sex guru. Maybe they were right!

During these few weeks I was hoping to hear from Joshua and to meet up maybe. I wondered if we could be more? Having slept with him I was surprised and disappointed that he did not contact me. Can he give me more? Is he at all romantic? I decided that in truth I knew little about him. Did he already have a partner? Was he gay even?

Arriving at The Tantric Spiritual Retreat

The day had finally arrived! I thought it never would. I drove down with Amy in her car. It was nice seeing her again. It was also nice knowing there would be a few others at this retreat that were at the first one. I was particularly looking forward to seeing Joshua and Mark again.

A lot happened at the Tantric Spiritual Retreat. I had anticipated it so much and it did not disappoint. I will tell you all about it in Chapter 03.

Thanks for listening. Have fun. Love from Rachel x

Rachel6
Rachel6
353 Followers