Green Cay College

A 14-part Story Series.

Series Info
A male biologist gets a job at a women’s college on a remote tropical island.
0
51.1k
30
29
42


Started: 01/16/2024

Updated: 02/17/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The main character is a male biologist who gets a job teaching at a women’s college on a small secluded tropical island. Much sex happens. Every Chapter contains sex, some more than others. However, there is no anal, gay male, non-consensual, incest, BDSM or rough sex. Most of the sex is one-on-one male:female, but there is some voyeurism, exhibitionism, threesomes (FMF) sex, and female:female sex. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

The first 11 Chapters of this story follow each other directly, telling the story of Kjem’s arrival and settling in at Green Cay College. They should be read first, and in order. The Chapters after this are in the form of vignettes, and can be read in any order. Each of these later vignettes is a short story in the setting established in the first set of Chapters. In other words, there is no continuous plot thread. My plan is to post the first 13 Chapters, which are all already written, one at a time on a weekly schedule, then post subsequent Chapters when and if I write them. Although I’ve taken to heart the idea of “write what you know”, the setting, people, and happenings in this story are entirely fictitious. I mean, really?

TABLE OF CONTENTS