Hormone Therapy

A 21-part Story Series.

Series Info
Drug makes women horny beyond control, leads to thousands of impregnations
0
165.7k
170
34
183


Started: 12/10/2023

Updated: 03/05/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The story describes the accounts of Tom after his discovery of a drug that emulates and enhances the response of the female brain to ovulation. It makes women horny beyond control, releases eggs even if on birth control, numbs the gag reflex and pain, among other things.

I tried to incorporate a few different themes but its mainly on impregnation, power, cuckolding – sometimes it gets wild!

Tom discovers slowly how to use this drug to make a living, entertain a growing harem, and ultimately spread his genes around the world.

Please note that chapter 2 describes details about the drug.

If you get tired, please hang in or skip to chapter 32, which is the highlight in my opinion - if you like a romantic ending. It is hard to understand by itself, so you might want to read a few other chapters before to get an idea of the characters.

The chapter description mentions the main female characters, so you can look those up (Francesca, Kim, Maha, Angela) that are relevant for chapter 32.

Have fun reading and leave comments! If you have good suggestions, I might find time to expand this series.

TABLE OF CONTENTS